The Ring Magazine has updated its pound for pound professional boxing rankings of the world's best fighters, Sports.kz reports.
Kazakhstan's Gennady ‘GGG' Golovkin, a former holder of the WBC, WBA Super, IBF, and IBO middleweight titles, now ranks seventh. It is to be recalled that last year he was upset by Mexico's Saul ‘Canelo' Alvarez in a 12-round rematch and lost his belts.
The Ring pound-for-pound boxing rankings are as follows:
1. Vasyl Lomachenko (13-1, 10 KOs)
2. Terence Crawford (35-0, 26 KOs)
3. Canelo Alvarez (52-1-2, 34 KOs)
4. Naoya Inoue (18-0, 16 KOs)
5. Oleksandr Usyk (16-0, 12 KOs)
6. Errol Spence Jr. (25-0, 21 KOs)
7. Gennady Golovkin (38-1-1, 34 KOs)
8. Juan Francisco Estrada (39-3, 26 KOs)
9. Mikey Garcia (39-1, 30 KOs)
10. Donnie Nietes (42-1-5, 23 KOs)
Source: Kazinform News Agency
This information may not be reproduced without reference to Kazakhstan Today. Copyright of materials of News Agency Kazakhstan Today.
When citing our content a hyperlink to this Kazakhstan Today website is obligatory.