Now viewing: All news
- Nazarbayev approved pilot project on creation of high-tech zoneThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, approved the pilot project on creation of the zone of high-tech in the Eastern Kazakhstan area, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Minister of Health informed Nazarbayev on preventive measures in connection with spread of A (Н1N1)The Minister of Health of Kazakhstan, Zhaksylyk Doskaliev, informed the head of the state on the preventive measures undertaken in Kazakhstan in connection with spread of influenza A (Н1N1) in the world, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 6:
- Rocket carrier with cargo ship Progress delivered to cosmodrome BaikonurThe rocket carrier Soyuz-U with the cargo transport ship Progress М-02М was delivered to the launch pad in the morning on May, 5th to the cosmodrome Baikonur, the agency reports citing Roskosmos press service.
- Government plans to acquire private land areas free of chargeThe government of Kazakhstan intends for construction of auto ban Western Europe - Western China to obtain private land areas free of charge. Vice Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Umirzak Shukeev, stated in the interview to journalists after the government session, the agency reports.
- Economy Ministry to develop plan of accommodation of investment projectsThe Minister of Economy and Budgetary Planning of Kazakhstan, Bahyt Sultanov, informed the ministry plans to develop a preliminary plan of rational accommodation of investment projects in a month time period, the agency reports.
- Nur Otan calls upon heads of state bodies to file income declarationsFirst vice chairman of the People's Democratic Party Nur Otan, Darhan Kaletaev, calls upon chairmen of state bodies, national companies and holdings to publicly to inform on their income and property. D. Kaletaev stated during the joint press conference with the chairman of the Agency for Struggle Against Economic and Corruption Criminality (financial police), Kayrat Kozhamzharov, the agency reports.
- Quotations of basic grades of oil gone upQuotations of the basic grades of oil, following the results of the tenders on Monday have increased, the agency reports citing the review of the world market of oil of group of companies OMT-Consult.
- Nazarbayev signed amendments to Law on Employment and Social InsuranceThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed the law of Kazakhstan on amendments and additions to the acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on employment and social insurance directed at increase of employment of the population, creation of conditions for reduction of unemployment rate, and social support of part-time employees, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- President signed amendments to Law on State PurchasesThe head of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan on amendments and additions to the Law of Kazakhstan on State Purchases directed at improvement of the procedure of state purchases of goods, works and services necessary for realization of the anti-recessionary measures, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Power and transport to be priority branches in realization of investment projectsPower and transport will become priority branches in realization of investment projects in Kazakhstan. The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, informed at the government session today, the agency reports.
- Nur Otan to prepare for future political struggleThe People's Democratic Party Nur Otan needs to prepare for the future political struggle. The Adviser of the President of Kazakhstan, Yermuhamet Yertysbayev, stated at the republican meeting of ideological body of Nur Otan Party, the agency reports.
- 776 people infected with A H1N1 virus in MexicoThe figures regarding the epidemiological situation with A H1N1 enfluenza worldwide have been published by World Health Organization on Thursday, the agency reports citing Xinhua.
- Prices in world market of silver fluctuateThe prices in the world market of silver fluctuate. In the beginning of February, 2009 there have been an upwards tendency in the market of silver.
- 88 % of commodity positions coordinatedThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, and the President of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, held a telephone conversation by the initiative of the Russian party. During the conversation the officials noted that, as of today, 88 % of commodity positions have been coordinated within the limits of the unified custom duties, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Caspian Pipeline Consortium increased export of oil by 14.5 %The Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) in January - April, 2009 has increased export of oil from the terminal Southern Ozereika-2 by 14.5 % in comparison with the similar period of the last year, the agency reports citing the consortium's press service.
- SCO antiterrorist exercises to be held in Kazakhstan in 2010The antiterrorist exercises of the state-participants of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) will be held in the south of Kazakhstan in 2010, the agency reports citing Internet-portal Utro.ru.
- Prices of enterprises - manufacturers of industrial products gone up by 5.9 %The prices of the enterprises - manufacturers of industrial products in April, 2009 have increased by 5.9 %, the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan informed.
- Living wage in April, 2009 totaled 12 377 KZTLiving wage in Kazakhstan in April, 2009 has amounted to 12 377 KZT, the agency reports citing the message of the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan.
- President of Republic of Korea to visit KazakhstanThe President of the Republic of Korea will pay a state visit to Kazakhstan next week, the agency reports citing the press service of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.