Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkmenistan ratified agreement on construction of Near-Caspian gas pipelineThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed law of Kazakhstan on ratification of the agreement between the governments of Kazakhstan, the Russian Federation and Turkmenistan on cooperation in construction of the Near-Caspian gas pipeline, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Kazakhstan and Korean companies signed a number of memorandumsLarge companies of Kazakhstan and Korea signed a number of memorandums during Kazakhstan-Korean business-forum 'New Horizons for Growth', the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for May 14:
- Korean President suggests developing projects of cooperation in energy and transport areasThe President of Korea, Lee Myung-bak, suggested today during Kazakhstan-Korean business-forum developing projects of cooperation in energy, information and transport areas, the agency reports.
- ENRC reduced manufacture of ferroalloys by 30 %Manufacture of ferroalloys of Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation (ENRC) in I quarter of 2009 in comparison with the similar accounting period of 2008 has been reduced by 32.4 %, the agency reports citing the ENRC press service.
- International conference Security and Cooperation in Caucasus to take place in YerevanThe international conference Security and Cooperation in Caucasus will take place in Yerevan on May 14-15th with participation of Secretary General of Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), Nikolay Bordyuzha, the agency reports citing the press service of the CSTO Secretariat.
- Kazakhstan hopes for successful end of negotiations with South KoreaKazakhstan hopes for successful completion of the negotiations with South Korea on construction of the petrochemical complex in Atyrau. The President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, informed at the press conference in Akorda today, the agency reports.
- 11 documents on mutual cooperation to be signed during Kazakhstan-Korean business-forum11 mutual cooperation documents will be signed during Kazakhstan-Korean business-forum. The President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, said after the meeting with the President of South Korea, Lee Myung-bak, the agency reports.
- Korea suggests Kazakhstan using wireless broadband Internet WiBro technologyKorea suggests Kazakhstan using in its territory wireless broadband Internet WiBro technology. The President of Korea Lee Myung-bak informed in the residence of the head of the state of Kazakhstan - Akorda during his visit to Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Eurasia reimbursed damage to owner of space vehicleJSC Insurance Company Eurasia has reimbursed damage to the owner of the space vehicle Express-АМ2, the agency reports citing IC Eurasia press service.
- Kazakhstan, Korea to develop joint projects in energy and natural resources developmentKazakhstan and Korea plan to develop joint projects in the field of energy and natural resources development. The joint statement of the Presidents of Kazakhstan and Korea accepted today in Astana states, the agency reports.
- Work on creation of joint Kazakhstan-Russian information portal to begin in JuneThe work on creation of joint Kazakhstan-Russian information portal will begin in June of 2009. Director of Russian Center of Post-Soviet Studies, Alexey Vlasov, informed in the interview to journalists at the forum 'Kazakhstan-Russian relations: new agenda', the agency reports, the agency reports.
- President of Kazakhstan awarded state Korean medal - MugunhwaThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, has been awarded state medal of the Republic of Korea - Mugunhwa, the agency reports citing Akorda press service.
- Price for export products decreased by 37.3 % in I quarter 2009The prices for export products have decreased by 37.3 % and the prices for import products have increased by 1.6 % in Kazakhstan in I quarter of 2009 in comparison with the similar period of the last year, the agency reports citing the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan.
- 180 investment projects to be finished this yearMore than 180 investment projects for the sum of 643 billion KZT will be completed this year. The Minister of Economy and Budgetary Planning, Bahyt Sultanov, informed at the government session on Tuesday, the agency reports.
- Spot prices for uranium gone upLast month, according to TradeTech Uranium Information and The Ux Consulting Company, the prices of oxide-uranium (U3O8) on the spot market have gone up.
- Almaty akim, Hyundai chairman discussed supply of equipment for Almaty undergroundAlmaty akim, Ahmetzhan Esimov, and the chairman of the Board of Directors of Hyundai Corporation, Ho Eng Don, discussed the questions of supply of equipment for Almaty underground, the agency reports citing the press service of Almaty akim.
- Russia and Kazakhstan to create uniform information resourceRussia and Kazakhstan plan to create a uniform information resource. Director of Russian Center of Post-Soviet Studies, Alexey Vlasov, informed in the interview to journalists today at the forum 'Kazakhstan-Russian relations: new agenda', the agency reports.
- World prices for oil increasedThe world prices for oil, following the results of the tenders on Tuesday, have increased, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Volume of securities in circulation increased by 4.7 %Volume of securities in circulation of the Ministry of Finance of Kazakhstan, as of end of April, 2009, has increased in comparison with the last month by 4.7 % and has been 893.4 billion KZT. Notes of the National Bank have decreased by 9.9 % and have totaled 172.4 billion KZT, the agency reports citing the National Bank of Kazakhstan.