Now viewing: All news
- Government considers issues of employment in ZhanaozenIt is necessary to ensure continuous work of industry and address the issues of employment in Zhanaozen, First Deputy Kazakh Prime Minister Umirzak Shukeyev said during the Government sitting today.
- Situation in Mangystau region stableThe governmental commission on the socio-economic, humanitarian and other problems caused by mass disorders in Zhanaozen continues its work, press service of the Office of the Prosecutor General reported.
- Government's goal to create all necessary conditions to timely resolve issues in Zhanaozen'The priority goal of the Government now is to create all necessary conditions to timely resolve all social, economic, humanitarian problems that have arisen due to the disorders in Zhanaozen,' K. Massimov said.
- Individuals who organized disorders in Zhanaozen establishedThere are confirming videos at the disposal of the investigation. The investigation will be reported through the media on the regular basis.
- President issued a Decree on twenty-day state of emergency in ZhanaozenIn order to restore the economy of the town of Zhanaozen, restore the facilities that were burned down, and, most importantly, ensure the security of the citizens the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev issued a Decree on the introduction of the state of emergency in the town of Zhanaozen according to the Constitution and the Law on the State of Emergency. It will be in force for 20 days, beginning 17 December.
- Kazakh President pays working visit to MoscowThe people of Kazakhstan, Russia and Belarus will live and work in a Common Economic Space within 2 weeks, starting from January 1, 2012.
- The President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev Chairs Security Council Session at AkordaDuring the session the situation in Zhanaozen town of Mangistau region was discussed.