Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan and Poland expand cooperationThis is the first result of the trade mission to Warsaw, organized by the KazNex Invest Agency. About 100 Polish entrepreneurs came to negotiate with Kazakh businessmen.
- Fitch rates Development Bank of Kazakhstan notes 'BBB'They will rank pari passu with the bank's senior unsecured obligations.
- Chinese vice premier to visit Russia, Kazakhstan for meetingsWang is paying the visit to Russia at the invitation of Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin and Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich, and the visit to Kazakhstan at the invitation of Kazakh Deputy Prime Minister Kairat Kelimbetov.
- C.A.T. oil successfully boosts revenues and earnings in 2012The Company demonstrated strong operating and financial performance driven by a vital customer demand, the improved price mix, and positive contributions from the new conventional drilling service.
- Azerbaijan, Turkey, Georgia and Kazakhstan sign new transport agreementThe agreement reflects the principles of joint activity on the development of transport networks and the organization of cargo transportation.
- 2020 students perform flashmob in Almaty metroThe number of participants is symbolic, as the state youth policy strategy is to be implemented before the year 2020.
- Astana hosts forum on cooperation between Central Asia and AfghanistanThe Northern Distribution Network should be reformed into transport trade routes after the withdrawal of coalition forces from Afghanistan.
- All crew members and passengers of Mi-8 helicopter found deadOn November 30, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. under the rubble of the helicopter found the body of the eighth member of the crew. Searches are completed.