Now viewing: All news
- National Bank plans to keep inflation in the corridor of 6-8% in 2013"The main objective of the National Bank is to ensure price stability and keep the annual inflation rate in the corridor of 6-8%".
- In Almaty region National Security Department building shelledA local resident, born in 1982 was detained and gave a confession. According to the detainee, he fired a shotgun twice, being in a drunken state.
- National Bank to control the retirement market and the pension moneyInstead of 11 existing Pension Savings Funds a single state pension fund will be created.
- Rules of competition for subsidized flights approved in Kazakhstan"The Ministry approved the new rules of competition for the subsidized routes and issuing certificates for subsidized flights to provide services on transportation of passengers, baggage, cargo and mail".
- Commission named causes of Scat aircraft crashDuring the investigation of an incident with the aircraft AN-24RV conducted upon the aircraft rolling out of the runway, it was found that the incident was a result of non-compliance with the recommended landing speed for the An-24RV and untimely use of the braking system by aircraft commander.