Now viewing: All news
- American, Chinese scientists develop preliminary universal vaccineAmerican and Chinese scientists developed a new nanoparticle vaccine that could effectively protect mice against influenza A virus, according to a study published on Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- 57,000 people sent to hospitals due to heat, nears record highMore than 57,000 people were taken to hospitals during the last three months due to the heat wave across Japan.
- 7 Kazakh tourists suffered from rockfall, one diedThe emergency occurred in the area of the Skryabin Glacier, 40 km from the city of Bishkek.
- Upward 200 witnesses in case of KhrapunovThe court rejected the lawyers' request to stop the criminal case in view of the expiration of the statute of limitations.
- No Kazakhstanis among victims on Indonesian mountainMore than 800 tourists stranded on the mountain near the Mount Rinjani in Indonesia.
- Crash course: police on rules for cycling roadsArrangement of bicycle lanes in Astana causes controversy among pedestrians and cyclists.
- Kazakhstan's Altyn Emel documentary awarded in ChinaThe Altyn Emel documentary by Shaken Aimanov KazakhFilm JSC made on demand of the Kazakh Culture and Sport Ministry was awarded in the Best Foreign Documentary nomination at the Asian Art Week on Tourism and Film in Taizhou, China.