Now viewing: All news
- Toyota, SoftBank to jointly develop driverless carsToyota Motor Corp. and SoftBank Group Corp. on Thursday announced they will set up a joint venture developing self-driving cars and ride-sharing services, with the new mobility firm to be launched next year.
- Scientists establish new links between DNA damage, cancerA new research by Australian and Dutch scientists has highlighted the link between DNA damage and cancer, by identifying an underlying cause behind early onset leukaemia.
- Congolese physician and Iraqi human rights activist win 2018 Nobel Peace PrizeThe 2018 Nobel Peace Prize has been awarded to physician Denis Mukwege from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Iraqi human rights activist Nadia Murad.
- Nazarbayev gives instruction to allocate 100 billion tenges to develop scienceThe Kazakh head of state has ordered to ensure the development of such future economic directions as alternative energy, new material, biomedicine, big data, artificial intelligence and so on.
- Kazakhstan receives gas export earnings by 25% moreThe largest volumes of 'blue fuel' are exported to Chian and Ukraine.
- Relations between Kazakhstan and Russia are model of interstate relations - NazarbayevThe head of state also underlined the relation with China and the USA
- GGG talks on his plans, career and development of boxing in KazakhstanGennady Golovkin arrived in Almaty and took part in a press conference during which he answered questions that matter journalists.