Now viewing: All news
- Astana to host WorldSkills Kazakhstan championshipThe grand opening of the WorldSkills Kazakhstan National Championship, which is organized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Holding Company Kasipqor, will take place in Astana on December 3, 2018.
- Leaders arrive for Argentina G20 Summit amid global tensionsWorld leaders will meet from Friday in Buenos Aires at a global crossroads marked by trade tensions between the United States and powers such as China and the European Union and by crucial diplomatic clashes between Russia and Ukraine.
- Apple Pay launch in Kazakhstan a step towards cashless economyApple Pay launch is another step towards cashless economy in Kazakhstan, believes Minister of Information and Communications Dauren Abayev.
- Kazakh climber conquers highest mountain in Australia and OceaniaCaptain Maksut Jumayev, an instructor of the Mountaineering Training Center at the Central Sports Club of the Army of Kazakhstan, climbed Carstensz Pyramid (4,884 m) in the furtherance of "Sporttyq Almaty" ("Almaty Sport") Program.
- Draft law on status of teacher to be submitted to Majilis in Jan 2019The draft law "On the Status of Teacher" sparked robust discussions in Astana.
- World Bank improves GDP growth forecasts of Kazakhstan for 2018They in the international organization underlined that the macroeconomic situation in Kazakhstan is stable and a 4% GDP growth forecast is a good indicator.
- Kazakh Minister of Culture participated in filming TV-show for USA in AlmatyFilming of the show for the USA in Kazakhstan has completed successfully, which once again demonstrates the professionalism level of Kazakh filmmakers, the Minister said.
- Dimash Kudaibergen has been nominated for award of Russian Music AcademyThe Russian National Musical Awards and a gala concert will take place in the State Kremlin Palace on December 7.