Now viewing: All news
- China develops conceptual model of double-decker high-speed trainThe Chinese Academy of Sciences has developed a conceptual model for future Chinese double-decker high-speed trains, which could be able to run at speeds as high as 350 kilometers per hour (kph), official WeChat account of Science and Technology Daily reported on Feb.19.
- Kazakh ambassador to Pakistan holds briefing on Nur Otan Party's Congress resultsAmbassador of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan H.E. Mr. Barlybay Sadykov held a briefing for the heads of leading mass media of Pakistan.
- Beijing Expo 2019 prepares for interior decorationOrganizers of the 2019 Beijing International Horticultural Exhibition, otherwise known as Beijing Expo 2019, has started preparations of the interior decoration as the event's site construction comes to an end.
- Bakytzhan Sagintayev appointed as Sec of State of KazakhstanBy a Presidential Decree, Bakytzhan Sagintayev has been appointed as the Secretary of State of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- New social support measures to largely contribute to wellbeing of friendly Kazakh people - Kirtan Bhana
New social support measures to largely contribute to wellbeing of friendly Kazakh people - Kirtan BhanaThe new social support measures will largely contribute to the wellbeing of friendly Kazakh people, Kirtan Bhana, Director of The Diplomatic Society magazine, says commenting on the new social support initiatives outlined by President Nursultan Nazarbayev at Nur Otan Party's 20th Jubilee Congress.
- China's actual use of foreign capital hits $135 bln in 2018Global foreign direct investment (FDI) bottomed out in 2018 to levels last seen during the global financial crisis, said the Global Investment Trends Monitor released by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD).
- China rolls out new incentives to boost auto marketChina is making a series of new incentives to stimulate the domestic auto market.