Now viewing: All news
- Indonesia proposes to launch Almaty-Jakarta air serviceThe number of Indonesian Muslims willing to visit sacred places of Turkestan regions keeps on growing.
- Language courses for Kazakhs abroad to kick off soonThe Otandastar (Compatriots) Fund and State Language Development Fund under the Fund of the First President of Kazakhstan signed a cooperation memorandum.
- Kazakh PM had talks with WB and EBRD repsKazakh Prime Minister Askar Mamin met with Agris Preimanis, the EBRD Director for Kazakhstan, and Ato Brown, the World Bank Country Manager for Kazakhstan
- Online Tree-planting Campaign Popular in ChinaMore and more Chinese citizens are contributing to China's forestation efforts with the help of online platforms, as the country hastens its steps to green its land and seek environment-friendly development.
- China to run driverless maglev train at 200 kph in 2020China will roll off its first self-developed driverless commercial maglev train with a designed speed of 200 km per hour in early 2020, said Zhou Qinghe, chairman of CRRC Zhuzhou Locomotive Co., Ltd, developer of the train.
- Large families should start receiving assistance since Apr 1, Kazakh President"Families with many children should start receiving social assistance since April 1," President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev said.
- Kazakhstan hockey players keep lead at 2019 UniversiadeThe Kazakhstan men's ice hockey team has secured another victory at the Krasnoyarsk 2019 Winter Universiade in Russia.
- China steps up efforts to boost private economyChina has taken a bunch of measures to support the development of the private economy, which is a sector of great concern to the society, a spokesperson with the annual session of the country's top political advisory body said on March 2.
- China residents have stronger sense of gain: statistical reportThe residents' voice is indicated in the Statistical Communique on China's 2018 National Economic and Social Development issued by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS).
- NBK informs on foreign exchange market situationThe National Bank of Kazakhstan informed on the foreign exchange market situation.
- Kazakhstan develops national breakfast brandFor the first time ever Kazakhstan invents the Kazakh national cuisine brand.