Now viewing: All news
- Chinese FM: the BRI is not a "debt trap", but an "economic pie""Plenty of facts like these are proof that the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) is not a "debt trap" that some countries may fall into, but an "economic pie" that benefits the local population; it is no "geopolitical tool", but a great opportunity for shared development."
- Boeing postpones 777X debut after Ethiopian Airlines crashU.S. top aircraft manufacturer Boeing has postponed the debut of 777X airplane previously planned for this week.
- Kazakhstan Government amends 2019 budgetBased on the adjusted macroeconomic forecast, the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan has changed the 2019 Forecast of Budget Parameters.
- New technologies contribute to media coverage of "two sessions"New technologies are contributing to the media coverage of China's ongoing "two sessions", the annual gathering of the National People's Congress (NPC), and that of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), as the country sees greater demand to present higher-quality information contents to the public.
- Women become leading force in China's tourism consumption marketAccording to reports released by several Chinese tourism companies, tourism consumption is popularizing and diversifying, while female tourism consumption is rapidly developing a new market segment, supporting the emergence of the "female economy".
- Famous Kazakh violinist to present Portraits concert at Astana OperaVirtuoso violinist Arman Murzagaliyev will present the musical evening "Portraits" to the attention of the residents and guests of the capital on March 15 at the Astana Opera Chamber Hall.
- Oil prices upThe oil prices went up during Monday's trading sessions on the exchanges of London and New York.
- A Kazakhstani university accredited by ASIINA university of Kazakhstan has obtained international accreditation by ASIIN.