Now viewing: All news
- President Moon to meet Trump ahead of apparent talks with N. KoreaPresident Moon Jae-in will visit the United States this week for talks with President Donald Trump that will focus on ways to restart denuclearization negotiations with North Korea, officials from Seoul's presidential office Cheong Wa Dae said Tuesday.
- Adelaida Pchelintseva sets Kazakhstan’s swimming record againKazakhstan's Adelaida Pchelintseva has set the swimming record of Kazakhstan twice in the space of few days.
- Daneliya Tuleshova to perform at concert to raise funds for cancer-stricken kidsKazakhstani young singer Daneliya Tuleshova will perform at the charity concert to support of cancer-stricken children.
- EU looks forward to credible presidential election in KazakhstanThe Delegation of the European Union to Kazakhstan has released its official statement regarding the early presidential elections in Kazakhstan.
- I guarantee that election will be held fairly and transparently - PresidentAddressing the nation of Kazakhstan today during the live broadcast on the country's national TV channels, Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev announced snap election of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan will be held on June 9, 2019.
- 9yo girl hit by KamAZ in PetropavlovskA 9-year-old girl was hit by a KamAZ truck in Petropavlovsk, North Kazakhstan region.
- Turkey: 3,600-year-old shipwreck found in MediterraneanA merchant ship some 3,600 years old has been found off Turkey's Mediterranean coast.
- Oil production at Kashagan to be suspended for 45 daysOil production at Kashagan deposit will be suspended for a 45-day period.