Now viewing: All news
- U.S. Ambassador William H. Moser: Kazakhstan never ceases to amaze meU.S. Ambassador to Kazakhstan William H. Moser summed up the results of his activity in Kazakhstan in 2019 and extended his best wishes to Kazakhstanis on the upcoming New Year 2020 Holiday.
- Samsung Electronics most favored by foreign investors in 2019: dataGlobal chip supplier Samsung Electronics Co. was the most favored stock by foreign investors this year, while Hyundai Motor Co. was the target of a foreign selling binge.
- Deadly decade: UNICEF reports three-fold rise in verified attacks on children since 2010Conflicts around the world are lasting longer and claiming more young lives, UNICEF Executive Director Henrietta Fore said on Monday, as the agency reported that over this ‘deadly decade’, there has been a three-fold rise in verified attacks on children since 2010 – an average of 45 violations a day.
- 18 Kazakhstan oil companies received payment from "Transneft" PJSC for substandard oilAccording to the agreements signed between "Transneft" PSJC and "KazTransOil" JSC, which is acting on behalf of Kazakhstani oil companies on the issue of compensation for shipping substandard oil in the port of Ust-Luga, "Transneft" PJSC paid compensation to 18 Kazakhstani oil companies.
- UN chief says youth 'greatest source' of hope in New Year messageUN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said on Monday that as the world enters 2020 with "uncertainty and insecurity all around," the world's young people are the "greatest source" of hope.