Now viewing: All news
- World leaders must address ‘shameful’ disparities in education spending: UN children’s agencyA new report from the UN children’s fund, UNICEF, shows that a third of adolescent girls from the poorest households have never been to school, and spending on education is heavily skewed towards wealthier households.
- Almaty’s adventure tours showcased at London exhibitionKazakhstan’s major travel companies are taking part in the Adventure Travel Show 2020 international tourism exhibition, which is considered one of the most important events for those interested in travel experiences off the beaten track.
- Australia bushfires threaten the future of 327 plant, animal speciesDevastating bushfires raging in Australia since September threaten the future of at least 327 protected animal and plant species by destroying up to 80 percent of their habitat.
- Israeli, Canadian researchers develop 3D heart tissuesIsraeli and Canadian researchers have developed engineered three-dimensional (3D) heart tissues from induced human stem cells, Israel Institute of Technology (Technion) reported Sunday.
- Best companies of Kazakhstan to receive Digital Almaty Awards prizeOn January 31, the city of Almaty will host the Digital Almaty: Digital Future of Global Economy international forum.
- Shymbulak, Altai Alps and Nurtau ranks among Top 10 CIS Ski ResortsTurStat agency released its top-rated ski resorts in CIS among Russian tourists this winter.
- The fourth in 24 hrs quake strikes C AsiaKazakhstani seismologists registered the fourth quake within the last 24 hours in Central Asia.