Now viewing: All news
- Trump praises President Tokayev for rapid steps taken to combat COVID-19 in KazakhstanDonald Trump also wished Kassym-Jomart Tokayev health, success, and continued prosperity.
- Kyrgyzstan’s ex-president Atambayev sentenced to 11 years in prison
- Protocols of coronavirus treatment are changed upon arrival of new information"Today we can see that this disease has varied pathogenesis," she added.
- Russian Scientist: 'We Know Everything About COVID-19, but We Know Nothing About It'
- Netizens Applaud Keanu Reeves for Shunning Coppola’s Direction to Insult Winona Ryder on 'Dracula'
- Kazakhstan to continue reducing oil productionThe measures taken will reduce the risk of emergency shutdowns of Kazakhstani fields and ensure a stable flow of funds from the export of Kazakhstani oil.
- Tokayev: COVID-19 still poses serious threat"That’s why the Government toughed quarantine regulations," the Head of State said.
- PM congratulates civil servants of Kazakhstan on their professional holiday“Dear public servants of Kazakhstan, I congratulate you on your professional holiday!"
- President congratulates Kazakhstani police on professional holidayThe Head of State tweeted his heartfelt congratulations to Kazakhstani police praising their courage, honesty, and integrity.
- Mamin instructed to ensure readiness for heating seasonThe ministries of energy and industry were instructed to ensure effective control and monitoring of the preparations for the upcoming heating period.
- Government adopts measures to improve business climate in Kazakhstan"The implementation of all the measures announced today will give impetus to the further development of entrepreneurship, will contribute to improving the business climate and the position of Kazakhstan in the Doing Business ranking," said Mamin, instructing state bodies and akimats to ensure the implementation of all planned activities.
- Kazakhstan's coronavirus cases climb to 18,231499 more coronavirus cases recorded in Kazakhstan