Now viewing: All news
- More than 15 thousand foreigners work in Kazakhstan1 723 people were involved in seasonal work, and ,825 people were involved in the corporate transfer.
- Nazarbayev: It is necessary to ensure reliable protection of border from all types of threatsThe priorities of the country's territorial and spatial development should be correlated with the tasks of ensuring border security.
- President Tokayev receives governor of Turkestan regionAccording to the governor, Turkestan region is in the ‘green’ zone and that has allowed to lift certain curbs.
- Several flights delayed due to runway damage at Almaty airportFour flights were delayed by 1-1.5 hours for this reason.
- 756 coronavirus patients in critical condition, Kazakh Ministry
- Kazakhstan entered the 'red' zone on COVID-19 epidemiological situationAccording to the matrix for assessing the epidemiological situation in the regions presented on Wednesday, Nur-Sultan, Almaty, as well as the Akmola, Atyrau, West Kazakhstan, Karaganda regions are in the 'red' zone.