Now viewing: Politics
- CSTO Secretariat confirms interest of Iran in CSTO organizationThe Secretariat of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) confirms interest of Iran in the CSTO organization, the agency reports citing the press service of the CSTO Secretariat.
- Kazakhstan ratified agreement on principles of collection of indirect export taxesThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed the Law on Ratification of the Agreement on the Principles of Collection of Indirect Export and Import Taxes on the Goods, Works, and Services in the Customs Union, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- President assigned to control national funds allocated for anti-recessionary programThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, at the plenary session of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan assigned to make sure the national funds allocated for the anti-recessionary program are not plundered, the agency reports.
- Negative facts in law enforcement bodies to be eradicatedThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, stated at the plenary session of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan that negative facts in the law enforcement bodies in Kazakhstan need to be eradicated, the agency reports.
- President signed decree on call for military serviceThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, on April, 1st signed the decree on transfer to the reserve of military men of military service, having been in military service for the established for them period of time, and on the next call of citizens of the Republic Kazakhstan for military service in April - June and October - December, 2009, the agency reports citing the official mass media.
- President of Kyrgyzstan signed laws on denouncement of agreementsThe President of Kyrgyzstan, Kurmanbek Bakiev, signed a number of laws on denouncement of agreements between the government of Kyrgyzstan and the governments of some of the countries concerning the air base Manas, the agency reports citing the press service of president of Kyrgyzstan.