Now viewing: Politics
- Parliament passed amendments to Law on State PurchasesThe deputies of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan at the plenary session today passed the law on amendments and additions to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan on State Purchases, the agency reports.
- Punishment for crimes against minors to be toughenedPunishment for crimes against minors will be toughened in Kazakhstan. This measure is being introduced according to the decree of the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, on additional measures on strengthening of struggle against criminality and corruption and further improvement of the law-enforcement activity in Kazakhstan published on Thursday in official mass media, the agency reports.
- EAMF - unique platform of world levelEAMF - unique platform of world level
- Problem zone in share construction - two objects of KUAT CorporationThe only problem zone in share construction in Astana is two objects of KUAT Corporation. Astana akim, Imangali Tasmagambetov, said at the meeting on development of the capital with participation of the head of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev took part in laying of capsuleThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, during his visit to Blood Center in Astana took part in laying of a capsule with the single doze of rotting cells, first in Kazakhstan, made on April, 23rd, 2009. The capsule is placed in bioarchive of the new Blood Center created in Astana, the agency reports.
- Global crisis - good stimulus for developmentGlobal crisis - good stimulus for development
- Kazakhstan to strengthen dialogue between West and Islamic WorldKazakhstan as the chairman of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) in 2010 and the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) in 2011 plans to strengthen dialogue between the West and the Islamic World. The State Secretary of Kazakhstan, Kanat Saudabaev, stated today during the opening ceremony of VIII Eurasian Media Forum, the agency reports.