Now viewing: Politics
- Government to purchase 1 million tons of grain from Kazakhstan marketThe government of Kazakhstan in the near future will make a decision on purchase of 1 million tons of grain of the last year's crop from the Kazakhstan market. Vice-Minister of Agriculture of Kazakhstan, Armand Evniev, informed at a weekly briefing in the Ministry of Agriculture, the agency reports.
- Tourist program of cosmodrome Baikonur to be launched in KazakhstanKazakhstan will launch the tourist program of the cosmodrome Baikonur in the nearest years. The Minister of Tourism and Sports of Kazakhstan, Temirhan Dosmuhambetov, informed during the governmental hour in Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan on Monday, the agency reports.
- CSTO CRRF needs to receive legal basisCollective Rapid Response Forces (CRRF) of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) needs to receive a legal basis. The President of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, stated on Monday during the meeting with the CSTO Secretary General, Nikolay Bordyuzha, the agency reports citing press service of the CSTO Secretariat.
- Kazakhstan PM, Gazprom chair discussed expansion of cooperation in oil and gas industryThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov and the chairman of the board of Gazprom, Alexey Miller, discussed the questions of expansion of cooperation in the oil and gas industry, the agency reports citing the prime minister's press service.
- President supported PM's proposal on creation of municipal services agencyThe head of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, during the meeting concerning realization of the anti-recessionary measures supported the initiative of the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, on creation of construction and housing and municipal services agency, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev, Chevron CEO discussed investment plans of corporation in KazakhstanThe head of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, met the chairman of the Board of Directors - CEO of Chevron Corporation, David J. O'Reilly, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- National Fund resources to be under control and be used transparentlyThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, during the meeting concerning realization of the anti-recessionary measures assigned to provide control over expenditures of the resources of the National Fund and transparent use of the money, the agency reports.
- Formation of normative-legal base concerning Kazakhstan's share to be continuedFormation of the normative-legal base concerning Kazakhstan's share needs to be continued in Kazakhstan. The head of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, said during the meeting concerning realization of the anti-recessionary measures, the agency reports.