Now viewing: Politics
- Requirements to safety of blood used in blood transfusion therapy confirmed in KazakhstanThe government's decree of Kazakhstan of September 13, 2010 №932 confirms technical regulations to the safety requirements of blood and its components used in blood transfusion therapy and introduces the amendments to the government's decree of December 29, 2009 №2243. The text of the decree has been published in official mass media, the agency reports.
- Requirements to safety of food production for children confirmed in KazakhstanRequirements to safety of food production for children confirmed in Kazakhstan
- Government of Moscow sent in resignationThe government of Moscow was sent in resignation on Wednesday, however, they will continue carrying out their responsibilities until creation of the new structure of the office, the agency reports citing Vesti.ru.
- President's Commission recommended state bodies to take anti-corruption measuresThe session of the President's commission on the fight against corruption was held in Akorda under the chairmanship of the Secretary of State - the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Kanat Saudabaev, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- President's decree confirms standards of state services of Agency on Supervision of Financial Markets
President's decree confirms standards of state services of Agency on Supervision of Financial MarketsThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, on September 21, 2010 signed the decree №1063 on the state services standards of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Regulation and Supervision of the Financial Market and Financial Organizations. The text of the decree was published today in official mass media, the agency reports.
- Head of state positively estimated Ontustik industrially-innovative developmentThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, following the results of his working trip to the South Kazakhstan area, positively estimated industrially-innovative development of the region, the agency reports.