Now viewing: Society
- China blocks Internet searches for 'Egypt'China has been blocking Internet searches for the word 'Egypt', the agency reports.
- Walking improves memory powerA research shows walking for 40 minutes a few times a week boosts memory, the agency reports.
- Children aware that size equals dominanceA research shows that children younger than a year understand a link between size and social dominance, the agency reports.
- People with irregular heartbeat are at risk of strokePeople who have irregular heatbeat are at high risk of suffering a stroke, the agency reports.
- Too much TV causes communication problems in childrenA new research claims that children who spend too much time in front of TV or computer have communication problems, the agency reports.