Now viewing: Society
- Egyptian man names his child 'Facebook'An Egyptian man has named his first born daughter 'Facebook', Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Kazakh Prime Minister charged to increase internet speed up to 16 MB per secondKazakhstan Prime Minister, Karim Masimov, has charged the Minister of Communication and Information, Askar Zhumagaliyev, to increase the internet speed up to 16 megabytes per second, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Blocking enzyme stops cancer spreadScientists have found out that blocking the molecule LOXL2, which plays a key role in cancer spread, could offer new approaches to tackle this problem, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Child's brain may hold signs of future criminalScientists have found that the 3-year-old child's brain can have signs of criminal future and anti-social behaviour, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- German Defence Minister drops PhD after plagiarism scandalGermany's Defence Minister, involved in a plagiarism scandal, has given up his doctorate and admitted serious errors in his thesis, Kazakhstan Today reports.