Now viewing: Society
- Low dose of aspirin over a long period can reduce cancer riskA study has revealed consumption of a low dose of aspirin over a long period can decrease the risk of cancer, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Taiwan women celebrate No Pants DayTaiwan women celebrated 'No Pants Day' as they rode the subway in their panties, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- China introduces 'one-dog policy'China introduces 'one-dog policy' from May, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Vitamin D may help keep blood sugar under controlA new study has found vitamin D may help people with diabetes to regulate their blood sugar, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- World will become unrecognizable by 2050Researchers at a major US science conference warned the earth could become "unrecognizable" by 2050, if a growing global population keeps consuming more resources, Kazakhstan Today reports.