Now viewing: All news
- Majilis left number and names of Chamber profile committees unchangedThe Majilis of the Parliament left number and names of profile committees of the Chamber unchanged, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 3:
- Parliament gave government vote of confidenceParliament gave government vote of confidence
- President stressed necessity of further development of accumulative pension systemThe President of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev stressed the necessity of further development of the accumulative pension system of the country.
- Musin unanimously elected Majilis SpeakerAslan Musin has been elected the Chairman of the Majilis of the Parliament of the fourth convocation, the agency reports.
- Dyachenko, Zhumagulov elected Majilis vice SpeakersToday at the plenary Majilis session the deputies elected vice Speakers of the Chamber - Sergey Dyachenko and Bakhytzhan Zhumagulov, the agency reports.
- Chairmen of permanent Majilis committees electedToday at the first Majilis plenary session the deputies elected the Chairmen of the Chamber permanent committees, the agency reports.
- Parliament of fourth convocation started its workThe joint session of the Chambers of the Parliament, which will declare the opening of the first session of the Parliament of the fourth convocation, began its work in Astana with participation of the President of the state, the agency reports.
- Political reform to receive full legislative registration - PresidentThe political reform of Kazakhstan should receive full legislative registration within the nearest months.
- Zhumagulov headed Parliamentary fraction of Nur Otan PartyBakhytzhan Zhumagulov has been elected the head of the parliamentary fraction of the National Democratic Party Nur Otan.
- Musin proposed for Majilis Chairman postAslan Musin has been proposed for the Majilis Chairman post.
- Average weighted rate is 125.99 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Sunday against Wednesday by 0.26 KZT and totaled KZT 125.99 per dollar.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.00 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on September 2, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.00 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- American congressman received Dostyk awardThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev handed over Dostyk award of the first degree for strengthening of communications between two countries to Eni Faleomavaega, the president's press service informed.
- Kazakhstan celebrated Constitution DayKazakhstan celebrated Constitution Day
- Kazakhstan President received first International premium of peaceKazakhstan President received first International premium of peace
- GDP to be increased by one and a half by 2012 - Kazakhstan PresidentBy 2012 it is necessary to increase GDP volume by one and a half. The President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev said today opening the first session of the Parliament of the fourth convocation.
PM entrusted to develop investment projects selection methodic