Now viewing: All news
- CIS Ministerial Council of Internal Ministry session to discuss programs of joint struggle against criminality
CIS Ministerial Council of Internal Ministry session to discuss programs of joint struggle against criminalityThe session of the Ministerial Council of Internal Affairs of the CIS countries will discuss the programs of joint struggle against criminality, the press service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Azerbaijan informed the agency.
- Kazakhstan KNB undergone personnel rearrangementsThe Committee of National Security of Kazakhstan has undergone personnel rearrangements, the agency reports referring to the president's press service.
- Kazakhstan, Lithuanian FM's discussed bilateral cooperationThe Ministers for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan - Marat Tazhin and Lithuania - Petras Vaytekunas discussed the questions of cooperation of two countries on Wednesday in Astana, the agency reports.
- Prime Minister made government strategy on social and economic development publicThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov made the strategy of the government on social and economic development public today during the round table for business circles Way to Steady Development, the agency reports.
- Prime Minister assured no bank crisis in KazakhstanThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov assured that there would no bank crisis in Kazakhstan.
- State agency on competition protection to be created in KazakhstanThe state agency on competition protection will be created in Kazakhstan, the Prime Minister Karim Masimov informed.
- Prime Minister to make official statement on Kashagan on ThursdayAstana. September 5. Kazakhstan Today - On Thursday, September 6, the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov will make the government statement on Kashagan. "Tomorrow I will make speech on KazEnergy, including the official government statement on Kashagan," K. Masimov said in the interview to journalists on Wednesday.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 2 basic items and made 9.08 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on September 5, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 2 basic items and made 9.08 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan, Russia to introduce state monopoly for wholesale realization of black caviarUp to the end of 2007 Kazakhstan can approve the amendment to the legislation, establishing the state monopoly for manufacture and wholesale realization of black caviar of sturgeon.
- Average weighted rate is 123.03 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Wednesday against Tuesday by 0.95 KZT and totaled KZT 123.03 per dollar.
- Nazarbayev to make working trip to Karaganda oblastThe President of the state Nursultan Nazarbaev begins a two-day working trip to the Karaganda oblast, the agency reports referring to the oblast akim press service.
- Emergency Ministers of Russia, Kazakhstan to discuss cooperation in prevention and liquidation of emergency situations
Emergency Ministers of Russia, Kazakhstan to discuss cooperation in prevention and liquidation of emergency situationsThe Emergency Minister of Kazakhstan Victor Hrapunov will meet the Minister of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Liquidation of Consequences of Natural Disasters Sergey Shoygu on September 13-15 in Astana, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Emergency Ministry of Kazakhstan.
- Majilis conclusion on republican budget project - 2008 to be presented by October 15The Majilis will prepare conclusion on the bill on the Republican budget for 2008 by October 15.
- Kyrgyzstan to host SCO meeting of telecommunication technologies expertsThe Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) representatives will discuss cooperation in the field of telecommunication technologies in Kyrgyzstan, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Kyrgyzstan.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 5: