Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 7:
- Kazakhstan suspended launches of Protons from BaikonurKazakhstan suspended launches of rocket-carriers of Proton type from the cosmodrome Baikonur. The Chairman of the National Space Agency Talgat Musabayev said today at the press conference in Astana.
- Reason of Proton crash - failure of steering machinesReason of Proton crash - failure of steering machines
Famous Italian tenor Luciano Pavarotti died
- Kazakhstan government doubt capacity of ENI Corporation to execute conditions of Kashagan deposit agreement
Kazakhstan government doubt capacity of ENI Corporation to execute conditions of Kashagan deposit agreementAstana. September 6. Kazakhstan Today - The government of Kazakhstan has doubted the capacity of ENI Corporation to execute conditions of the agreement on Kashagan deposit. The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov stated today at the II Eurasian energy forum in Astana. "Some of the actions of the participants of Kashagan development consortium, that in recent years acquired regular character, compel the government of Kazakhstan ...
- Kazakhstan state commission created to investigate reasons of Proton crashKazakhstan state commission for investigation of the reasons of the carrier rocket Proton-M crash and the estimations of the ecological damage caused by collapse has been created, the Prime Minister Karim Masimov informed.
- Nazarbayev familiarized with work of industrial enterprisesThe President of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev during his working trip to the Karaganda oblast familiarized with the work of the industrial enterprises of Kazakhmys Corporation, the agency reports.
- Five more HIV infected children and two mothers revealed in South Kazakhstan oblastFive more HIV infected children and two mothers revealed in South Kazakhstan oblast
- Proton-M crashed in 40 km from ZhezkazganBaikonur-Astana. September 6. Kazakhstan Today - The carrier rocket Proton-M with booster block Breeze-M and the Japanese space vehicle JCSAT-11, launched today at night from the cosmodrome Baikonur, fell down in 40 km from Zhezkazgan. The Federal Space Center Baikonur press service informed the agency. According to the press service of the Federal Space Center Baikonur, the launch was carried out in due time at 4.43 by Astana time (2.43 Moscow time) ...
- KazPrime indicator increased by 5 basic items and made 9.13 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on September 6, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 5 basic items and made 9.13 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 122.94 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Thursday against Wednesday by 0.09 KZT and totaled KZT 122.94 per dollar.
- Kazakhstan to take part in meeting of OIC member states in CairoKazakhstan will take part in the meeting of the highest level of Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) member states, which will take place in 2008 in Cairo.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 6:
- 7 space launches planned for autumn from cosmodrome Baikonur7 space launches have been planned for the autumn of this year at the cosmodrome Baikonur, Federal Space Center Baikonur press service informed the agency.
- Astana to host II Eurasian energy forum KazEnergyThe second Eurasian energy forum KazEnergy will take place on September 6-7 in Astana.
- Kazakhstan to expect increase grain earnings by twiceKazakhstan expects to increase the earnings of grain twice in the current marketing year.