Now viewing: All news
- Memorandum of creation of Caspian information initiative signed during II Eurasian energy forumThe memorandum of creation of the Caspian information initiative was signed during the II Eurasian energy forum, the agency reports.
- Sacred month Ramazan to begin on September 13 - the Supreme muftiThe Chairman of the Spiritual board of Moslems of Kazakhstan, the Supreme mufti Absattar kazhi Derbisali informed today at the press conference in Almaty.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 8,9,10:
- Construction of first turn of gas pipeline Kazakhstan- China to finish in 2009 - KazMunayGasConstruction of the first turn of gas pipeline Kazakhstan - China has been planned to finish in 2009, the KazMunayGas Executive Director Armand Darbayev informed.
- Eight documents signed at CIS session of Council of Ministers of Internal AffairsEight documents were signed at CIS session of the Council of the Ministers of Internal Affairs in Baku on Friday, the agency reports.
- Monetary mass increased by 2.9 % for July 2007For July, 2007 monetary mass in the Republic Kazakhstan increased by 2.9 % - up to 4618.0 billion KZT - owing to increase in net internal actives of the bank system from the beginning of the year - by 44.9 %), the agency reports referring to the National Bank of Kazakhstan press service.
- Kazakhstan to coordinate terms of president' trips to regions with dates of space rockets launchKazakhstan will coordinate the dates of the trips of the leader of the state to the regions with the dates of space rockets launches from Baikonur.
- Damage caused by rocket Proton-M crash to exceed damage caused by Dnepr crashThe Minister of Environmental Protection believes that the damage caused by a carrier rocket Proton-M will exceed the damage caused by Dnepr crash.
- Kazakhstan President during his visit to Tajikistan to take part in business forum KazinvestThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev during his official visit to Tajikistan, September 13-14, will take part in business-forum, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Kazakhstan center of investments assistance Kazinvest.
- Average weighted rate is 122.33 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Friday against Thursday by 0.61 KZT and totaled KZT 122.33 per dollar.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.13 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on September 7, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.13 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Importance of Kazakhstan grows in world oil-and-gas industry - MasimovThe importance of Kazakhstan is steadily growing in world oil-and-gas industry, the Prime Minister Karim Masimov stated on Thursday at the II Eurasian power forum in Astana.
- Gold and exchange currency reserves of Kazakhstan decreased by 4.5 % in AugustThe international reserves of Kazakhstan in current prices, including money of the National fund (by preliminary data - $18 356.1 million), as of August 29, decreased by 4.5 % and made $39 611.6 million, the press service of the National Bank informed.
- Nazarbayev finished his working trip to Karaganda oblastThe President of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev finished his working trip to the Karaganda oblast, the president's press service informed the agency on Thursday.
- National Bank plans to hold five auctions of short-term notes for 500 billion KZTIn September of 2007 the National Bank of Kazakhstan plans to hold five auctions of short-term notes for the sum of 500 billion KZT, the agency reports referring to the National Bank.