Now viewing: All news
- Commodity turnover between Kazakhstan and Belarus can make $500 million - Belarus PMCommodity turnover between Kazakhstan and Belarus can make $500 million - Belarus PM
- Union Atameken, Belarus trade and economic chamber signed memorandum of cooperationThe National Economic Chamber of Kazakhstan Union Atameken and the Belarus trade and economic chamber signed memorandum of cooperation today during the Kazakhstan-Belarus business forum, the agency reports.
- Parliament recommended government to develop measures of social protection in connection with price rise
Parliament recommended government to develop measures of social protection in connection with price riseThe Majilis deputies recommended the government to develop till October 1, 2007 the measures of social protection of the population in connection with rise of prices.
- Carrier rocket Soyuz-U with space vehicle Foton-М-3 to prepare for launch at Baikonur72-hour schedule of round-the-clock preparation for launch of a carrier rocket Soyuz-U with a space vehicle Foton-М-3 is introduced at the cosmodrome Baikonur, the press-service of the Federal Space Center Baikonur informed the agency.
- Kazakhstan, Belarus to expand cooperation in field of energyKazakhstan and Belarus plan to expand cooperation in the field of energy. The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov informed today at the press conference after the negotiations with the Prime Minister of Belarus Sergey Sidorsky.
- Negotiations with ENI company management to continue till October 22Negotiations with ENI company management to continue till October 22
- 70 % of sown area harvested - Agriculture MinistryAs of today, more than 70 % of sown area have been harvested. The vice Minister of Agriculture Akylbek Kurishbayev informed today at the Majilis plenary session.
- Negotiations of Kazakhstan, Belarus PM's began in AstanaThe negotiations of the Prime Ministers of Kazakhstan and Belarus - Karim Masimov and Sergey Sidorsky began in Astana, the agency reports.
- China, Kazakhstan strategic partnership characterized by high level of political trustStrategic partnership between China and Kazakhstan is characterized by high level of political trust.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.17 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on September 12, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.17 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 122.15 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Wednesday against Tuesday by 0.02 KZT and totaled KZT 122.15 per dollar.
- Nazarbayev, Berdymukhamedov discussed questions of transit of Turkmen gas through Kazakhstan to foreign markets
Nazarbayev, Berdymukhamedov discussed questions of transit of Turkmen gas through Kazakhstan to foreign marketsDuring the official two-day visit to Ashkhabad began on Tuesday, the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev and the President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdymukhamedov discussed the questions of transit of Turkmen gas through Kazakhstan to foreign markets, the president's press service informed.
- Heptyl exceeds permissible level by 1.13 - 7.1 timesHeptyl exceeds maximum permissible level by 1.13 - 7.1 times in the area of the carrier rocket Proton-M crash of the second stage, the Emergency Ministry of the Republic Kazakhstan informs, referring to the report of the governmental commission on liquidation of the crash consequences.
- Kazakhstan Ambassador to Brazil appointedErlan Idrisov has been appointed the Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Brazil by the decree of the leader of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev, the agency reports referring to the president's press service.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 12: