Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 14:
- Bilateral documents signed during Kazakhstan President visit to TajikistanDuring the official visit of the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev to Tajikistan a number of bilateral documents has been signed, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan-Russian staff to define sum of damage caused by Proton crashThe joint Kazakhstan-Russian staff has started defining the sum of the damage caused by the emergency crash of the carrier rocket Proton-M, the staff informed the agency.
- Kazyna fund management undergone changesThe administrative board of the fund of steady development Kazyna has undergone changes, the agency reports referring to the fund's press service.
- Change of Russian government not to affect development of bilateral relations - MasimovThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov expresses hope that the change in the structure of the Russian government will not affect development of bilateral relations, the agency reports.
- Prices for steel to remain highIn the world market prices for steel are increasing.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 2 basic items and made 9.15 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on September 13, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 2 basic items and made 9.15 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- British visa center, representation of Great Britain Embassy opening to take place in AlmatyThe official opening of the British visa center and representation of the Great Britain Embassy in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan will take place on September 19 in Almaty.
- Average weighted rate is 121.82 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Thursday against Wednesday by 0.33 KZT and totaled KZT 121.82 per dollar.
- Kazakhstan, Belarusian PM's signed protocolThe Prime Minister of the Republic Kazakhstan Karim Masimov and Belarusian PM Sergey Sidorsky signed the protocol, following the results of the working meeting, the agency reports.
- Russian government resignedThe government of the Russian Federation has resigned, the agency reports referring to Russian mass media.
- Cooperation agreement between Kazakhstan counting committee, office of National audit of Great Britain signed in Astana
Cooperation agreement between Kazakhstan counting committee, office of National audit of Great Britain signed in AstanaOmarkhan Oksikbayev, the Chairman of counting committee for control over execution of the republican budget and the General Auditor and Controller of the Great Britain John Born signed the cooperation agreement, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan President began official visit to TajikistanThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev began his official visit to Tajikistan, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 13: