Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 18
- Austrian Minister of Economics arrived in KazakhstanAustrian Minister of Economics and Labor Martin Bartenstein began his visit to Kazakhstan, the Kazakhstan MFA official representative Yerzhan Ashikbayev informed.
- Kazakhstan PM charged regional akims to take measures on duly development of budgetary funds on state housing development program
Kazakhstan PM charged regional akims to take measures on duly development of budgetary funds on state housing development programThe Kazakhstan Prime Minister Karim Masimov charged the akims of the oblasts and cities of Astana and Almaty to arrange duly development of budgetary funds within the limits of realization of the state housing development program for 2005 - 2007.
- Kazakhstan joined initiative of Global Nuclear Energy PartnershipKazakhstan has joined the initiative of Global Nuclear Energy Partnership (GNEP), the agency reports referring to the press service of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- Kyrgyzstan Parliament members demand president's resignationThe Parliament deputies (zhogorku kenesh) demand Kyrgyzstan president's resignation, the agency reports from Bishkek.
- World prices for aluminum stabilizedIn the world market prices for aluminum stabilized. Stocks of aluminum in the warehouses attributed to LME, for the last month increased.
- Kazakhstan, Lithuania to expand transit-transport cooperationKazakhstan and Lithuania plan to expand transit-transport cooperation.
- Kazakhstan President to visit SyriaThe Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev will visit Syria. The Foreign Minister of the Syrian Arabian Republic Walid al-Mouallim informed today at the briefing after the meeting with the Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Marat Tazhin.
- Kyrgyzstan Constitutional court recognized Basic Law of Republic illegitimateThe Constitutional court of Kyrgyzstan recognized the process of adoption by the Parliament in 2006 of the Basic Law of the Republic illegitimate. The decision was made public on Friday, following the results of the judicial hearing, initiated by the Parliament deputies.
- New deputy akim appointed in South Kazakhstan oblastNew deputy akim, Eldana Sadvakasova, has been appointed in the South Kazakhstan oblast. E. Sadvakasova earlier held a similar post in the akimat of the Western Kazakhstan oblast, the South Kazakhstan oblast akimat press service informed the agency.
- Kyrgyzstan to host meeting of Emergency Ministers of SCO member statesThe third meeting of the Emergency ministries and departments, responsible for prevention and liquidation of consequences of extreme situations of the SCO member states, will take place on September 17-21, 2007 in Bishkek, the Kazakhstan Emergency Ministry press service informed the agency.
- Five candidatures to apply for President of Russia post - PutinThe President of Russia Vladimir Putin said that five candidates can apply for the post of the leader of the state, but has not named them, RIA Novosti informs.
- Average weighted rate is 121.63 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) did not change on Monday against Friday and totaled KZT 121.63 per dollar.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 3 basic items and made 9.23 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on September 17, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 3 basic items and made 9.23 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- World Forum of Women took place in SeoulWorld Forum of Women organized by the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family of South Korea and the state TV broadcasting company Munhva took place on September 12-14 in Seoul, the Kazakhstan Ministry of Foreign Affairs press service informed the agency.
- Kazakhstan took part in 1st preparatory session of 16th OSCE ecological forumKazakhstan took part in the 1st preparatory session to the 16th OSCE Economic ecological forum held on September 10- 11 in Finland, Helsinki, the Ministry of Transport and Communications press service informed the agency.
- OSCE Supreme Commissioner for National Minorities met KZ Embassy employeeOSCE Supreme Commissioner for National Minorities Knut Vollebek met Kazakhstan Embassy employees in Hague, the Netherlands, the Kazakhstan Ministry of Foreign Affairs press service informed the agency.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 15, 16, 17: