Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 19:
- Kazakhstan President, Syrian FM discussed prospects of bilateral cooperationKazakhstan President, Syrian FM discussed prospects of bilateral cooperation
- Prime Minister charged to study possibility of purchase of commercial housing from construction companies
Prime Minister charged to study possibility of purchase of commercial housing from construction companiesThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov charged the Ministry of Finance to study the possibility of purchase of ready commercial housing from the construction companies for its realization within the limits of the state program of development of housing construction.
- Kazakhstan State Secretary accepted credentials of Ambassadors of Norway, AlbaniaThe State Secretary of Kazakhstan Kanat Saudabayev accepted credentials of the Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassadors of Norway - Mette Kongshem and Albania - Тeodor Pandy Lacho, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan proposed to declare 2010 International year of strengthening of cultures and religionsKazakhstan proposed to declare 2010 - the International year of strengthening of cultures and religions, the Chairman of the Secretariat, the Senate of the Parliament Speaker Kasym-Zhomart Tokayev stated today at the 6th session of the Secretariat of the Congress of the leaders of world and traditional religions.
- Kazakhstan President to visit Indonesia in 2008The President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev will visit Indonesia in the middle of 2008.
- Austria to open Embassy in Astana in the beginning of 2008 - AmbassadorAustria will open the Embassy in Astana in the beginning of the next year, the Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the Austrian Republic to Kazakhstan Ursula Faringer informed.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.23 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on September 18, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 9.23 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan is interested in deliveries of production of metallurgical, mining and chemical industry to Syria
Kazakhstan is interested in deliveries of production of metallurgical, mining and chemical industry to SyriaKazakhstan is interested in deliveries to Syria production of the metallurgical, mining and chemical industry, fertilizers, and cattle-breeding production, the Kazakhstan government press service informed the agency.
- Astana to host sixth session of Secretariat of Congress of leaders of world and traditional religions
Astana to host sixth session of Secretariat of Congress of leaders of world and traditional religionsThe sixth session of the Secretariat of the Congress of leaders of world and traditional religions started its work in Astana in the Palace of Peace and Concord, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 121.53 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Tuesday against Monday by 0.10 and totaled KZT 121.53 per dollar.
- Governmental commission inspecting situation with construction in Almaty to report on FridayThe governmental commission on inspection of the situation with construction in Almaty will report on the completed work on Friday, the agency reports.
- Criminal prosecution of Kyrgyzstan ex-president daughter Bermet Akaeva ceasedThe criminal prosecution of the daughter of Kyrgyzstan ex-president Bermet Akaeva has been ceased due to absence of proof of fault, the agency reports referring to her lawyer Ikramidin Aytkulov.
- Two suspect in case of abduction of Nurbank ex-chairmen pled guilty - Ministry of Internal AffairsTwo suspects in the case concerning Nurbank ex-chairmen abduction Sergey Koshlay and Aydar Bektybayev voluntary returned from Vienna to Kazakhstan and gave themselves up in the department of internal affairs of Almaty.
- Air Astana does not plan tariff increase - vice President of Civil Aviation CommitteeThe Kazakhstan National Air carrier Air Astana does not plan tariff increase for its services in the near future.
- Kyrgyzstan to reconsider laws contradicting Constitution of 2003All the legal acts adopted on the basis of two last editions of the Constitution of 2006 are subject to cancellation if they contradict the Basic Law of 2003, Constitutional Court of the Republic informed the agency on Monday.
- Air force new commander-in-chief appointedThe new air force commander-in-chief of the Armed forces of Kazakhstan has been appointed. According to the President's decree, Alexander Sorokin has been appointed to this post, the agency reports referring to official mass media.
- Majilis to consider subsoil usage legislation amendments by the next week"Working group has finished. We have worked all questions out", said A. Milyutin. "On Tuesday, the committee meeting will take place, and me as working group chairman will report on the committee. We will take final decision on the committee, and most probably this question will be considered by the next plenary session", he added.
- President acquainted with implementation of construction projects in AstanaIn particular, the models of an indoor court for 2500 seats a roofed stadium for 30 000 seats, cycle track and skating hall were presented.
- Total portfolio of Kazakhstan development institutions investment projects to reach $6 bln. by Jan 2008
Total portfolio of Kazakhstan development institutions investment projects to reach $6 bln. by Jan 2008"Total Investment portfolio of the projects will reach $6 billion by January 1, 2008," - M. Kabashev said. He also noted that comparing to January 1, 2007, the growth made almost 67%.