Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 20:
- Austria interested in exploration of new deposits in KazakhstanAustria is interested in exploration of new deposits and oil and gas extraction in Kazakhstan.
- Bishkek to host session of Committee of secretaries of CSTO security councilsThe session of the Committee of secretaries of security councils of CSTO member states will be held in Bishkek, the agency reports referring to administration of the President of Kyrgyzstan.
- Kyrgyzstan President to create his partyThe President of Kyrgyzstan Kurmanbek Bakiyev is going to create his party.
- КazMunaiGas, Center of international programs signed frame agreement on employment of Bolashak program graduates
КazMunaiGas, Center of international programs signed frame agreement on employment of Bolashak program graduatesThe Company KazMunaiGas and joint-stock company Center of international programs signed the frame agreement on employment of graduates of Bolashak program, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan, Afghanistan expressed readiness for joint development of oil-and-gas resourcesKazakhstan and Afghanistan have expressed readiness for joint development of oil-and-gas resources of the Islamic republic Afghanistan.
- Defense Ministry developed concept of Naval development till 2025The Ministry of Defense of Kazakhstan has developed the concept of development of the Naval till 2025.
- Personnel rearrangements took place in Western KazakhstanPersonnel rearrangements took place in the Western Kazakhstan oblast, Western Kazakhstan akim press service informed.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 3 basic items and made 9.20 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on September 19, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 3 basic items and made 9.20 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Moscow to host session of Commission on economic issuesMoscow will host the session of the Economic Commission at the CIS Economic council in the branch of the CIS Executive committee on September 19, the CIS Executive committee press service informed the agency.
- PM charged to prepare amendments to legislation adjusting construction companies' activityThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov charged Kazakhstan Ministry of Industry and Commerce and Justice Ministry to prepare amendments to the legislation, allowing the government to adjust activity of the construction companies working with shareholders assets.
- Kazakhstan construction companies to get rid of high liquid non-profile assets for financing housing construction
Kazakhstan construction companies to get rid of high liquid non-profile assets for financing housing constructionThe Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Kazakhstan considers that the Kazakhstan building companies should get rid of high liquid non-profile assets for financing of housing construction with participation of shareholders, the Minister of Industry and Commerce Gayle Orazbakov said during the government session on Tuesday.
- Kazakhstan international reserves decreased by 3.1% in Sept.The international reserves of Kazakhstan (in current prices), including money of the National fund (preliminary data - $18 408.8 million), decreased by 3.1% and made $38 393.5 million, the press service of the National Bank said on Tuesday.
- Astana, Kabul to sign cooperation agreement in struggle against drugsKazakhstan and Afghanistan plan to sign the cooperation agreement on struggle against drug trafficking.
- Kazakhstan government, UNDP to conclude memorandum of cooperationThe government of Kazakhstan and UNDP consider it necessary to conclude the memorandum of cooperation, the Kazakhstan PM press service informed on Tuesday.
- Embassy of Czechia to open in AstanaThe Embassy of Czechia will be opened in Astana in the near future, the Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the Czech Republic to Kazakhstan Milan Sedlachek informed at the meeting with the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov on Tuesday.
- Average weighted rate is 121.32 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Wednesday against Tuesday by 0.21 and totaled KZT 121.32 per dollar.
- Oil prices exceed $81 per barrelOil prices exceeded $81 a barrel Tuesday on Asian auctions in Singapore (Thomson Financial).
- Kazakhstan is ready to back initiatives aiming to bring East and West closer - Tokayev"We express readiness to back initiatives aimed at achieving harmonious development of the society, rapprochement of the West and East in understanding key issues of the present-day world order", said Kassym-Jomart Tokayev.