Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan President to take part in 62nd UN General Assembly sessionAstana. September 21. Kazakhstan today - The President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev will take part in the work of the 62nd session of the UN General Assembly, which will be officially open on September 18 in the headquarters of the United Nations in New York, the agency reports. "The Kazakhstan delegation, headed by the President of the country Nursultan Nazarbayev, who plans to make speech at the general debate on the policy of Kazakhstan ...
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 22, 23, 24
- Situation in Afghanistan - main source of threat of destabilization of situation in Central Asia - CSTO Secretary General
Situation in Afghanistan - main source of threat of destabilization of situation in Central Asia - CSTO Secretary GeneralThe situation in Afghanistan is one of the main sources of threat of destabilization of the situation in Central Asia, the Secretary General of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) Nikolay Bordyuzha stated in Bishkek after the end of the next session of Committee of the Secretaries of the Security councils of the CSTO member countries (Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan), the agency reports referring to ITAR-TASS.
- Detoxication of two sites of Proton-M rocket crash completedDetoxication of two sites of Proton-M rocket crash completed
- Chevron to complete project of expansion of Tengiz capacitiesCorporation Chevron is planning on completing the project of expansion of Tengiz deposit capacities within 2008.
- Presidential elections in Uzbekistan to take place on December 23Presidential elections of Uzbekistan will take place on December 23, 2007.
- Prices for ferrotitanium decreasingPrices for ferrotitanium in the world market decreased.
- Kazakhstan PM held meeting with Chevron representativesThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov held the meeting with the representatives of Chevron company headed by the chairman of the board of directors and the Executive Director of the corporation David J. O'Reilly, the agency reports referring to the Kazakhstan PM press service.
- World stock exchange oil prices increased by 0.4 -1.13%Prices for oil at world stock exchanges of Wednesday, September 19, tenders increased by 0.4 - 1.13 %, the agency reports referring to RIA Novosti.
- Kazakhstan Industry Minister met Mohammed Al-FayedThe Minister of Industry and Commerce of the Republic of Kazakhstan Galym Orazbakov met Mohammed Al-Fayed, the businessman of the world level, the owner of Harrods in Great Britain, the agency reports referring to Industry Ministry press service.
- Nur Otan delegation to take part in eighth congress of All-Russian Political Party Unified RussiaThe delegation of the National Democratic Party Nur Otan will take part in the work of the eighth congress of the All-Russian Political Party Unified Russia, which will be held on October 1-3, Nur Otan Party press service informed the agency.
- Nazarbayev held a number of working meetingsThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev held a number of working meetings in the capital residence on Thursday, the agency reports referring to the president's press service.
- Average weighted rate is 121.29 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) fell on Friday against Thursday by 0.01 KZT and totaled KZT 121.29 per dollar.
- Kazakhstan welfare expenses to make 49.1 % off total amount of state budget in 2008The part of expenses of welfare sphere in 2008 will make 49.1 % off the total amount of the state budget.
- Gani Kasymov requests Kazakhstan PM to cease Tengiz Shevroil workThe Senate deputy Gani Kasymov requests the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov to cease the work of the Tengiz Shevroil Company on the territory of the Republic until the problem with sulfur utilization is solved, the agency reports.
- 4.5 magnitude earthquake struck Azerbaijan4.5 magnitude, by Richter scale, earthquake struck Azerbaijan, the agency reports referring to RIA Novosti.
- Senate deputies approved amendment to regulationsOn Thursday, at the plenary session the Senate deputies approved the amendment to the regulations, the agency reports.