Now viewing: All news
- CSTO, SCO to sign cooperation agreements - BordyuzhaThe Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) plan to sign the agreements on interaction, the CSTO Secretary General Nikolay Bordyuzha informed.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 29, 30, October 1:
- Detoxication of area of booster rocket Proton crash finished - Emergency MinistryDetoxication of the area of the booster rocket Proton-M crash has come to the end, the press service of Emergency Ministry informed.
- National Bank kept refinancing rate at 9 % levelThe National Bank of Kazakhstan since October 1 has been keeping the rate of refinancing at the level of 9 %, the press service of the bank informed.
- Prices for ferrochromium remain highSpot prices for ferrochromium have been stabilized and remained high.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 3 basic items and made 9.29 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on September 28, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 3 basic items and made 9.29 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Ministerial Council of Defense of CSTO states began its work in BishkekThe session of the Ministerial council of Defense of the CSTO countries began today in the morning in Bishkek, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Ministry of Defense of Kyrgyzstan.
- Kashagan works not suspended - TurganovKashagan works not suspended - Turganov
- Environmental problem of northern Aral to be solved in nearest 2-3 yearsThe environmental problem of the northern part of Aral Sea in the nearest 2-3 years should be improved.
- Kazakhstan, Brazil leaders note fruitfulness of negotiationsAstana. September 28. Kazakhstan Today - The Presidents of Kazakhstan - Nursultan Nazarbayev and Brazil - Luis Inacio Lula da Silva note fruitfulness of negotiations that open new prospects of cooperation of two countries, the agency reports. "The agreements reached today, symbolize huge opportunities of our partnership," the President of Brazil said. "Our negotiations were fruitful," N. Nazarbayev said."
- Sunk vessel Baku being searched in Caspian Sea for tenth daySearches of the crew of a sunk vessel Baku have been conducted in the waters of the Caspian Sea for the tenth day, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan, Brazilian Presidents signed bilateral documentsDuring the visit to the Federal Republic Brazil the leader of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev held negotiations with the President of Brazil Luis Inacio Lula da Silva on Thursday, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for September 28:
- Average weighted rate is 120.96 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) rose by 0.24 KZT on Friday against Thursday and totaled KZT 120.96 per dollar.
- Main, duplicating crews of 16th expedition of Soyuz TMA-11 arrived at BaikonurThe main and duplicating crews of the 16th expedition of Soyuz TMA-11 arrived at Baikonur to carry out final stage of preparation for launch to the International space station, the agency reports.
- Damage due to booster rocket Proton-M crash makes 1 billion KZT-Emergency MinisterBy preliminary data, damage due to booster rocket Proton-M crash makes more than 1 billion KZT.
- Increase of bread prices is compelled measure - Aksay nan directorIncrease of prices for bakery products is a compelled measure.
- Kazakhstan agricultural producers harvested record amount of grainAs of today, Kazakhstan agricultural producers harvested 97 % of areas under crop.