Now viewing: All news
- Chairman of Committee of administrative police of Ministry of Internal Affairs appointedMoldiyar Orazaliyev has been appointed the Chairman of the Committee of administrative police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan, who earlier held the post of the chairman of the Department Internal Affairs of the Kostanay oblast.
- Kazakhstan is interested in investing in economy of Italy - NazarbayevKazakhstan is interested in investing in the economy of Italy.
- Kazakhstan Defense Minister to visit BakuKazakhstan Defense Minister Daniyal Akhmetov will arrive in Baku today, October 8, the agency reports referring to the Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Azerbaijan.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 2 basic items and made 9.27 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on October 8, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 2 basic items and made 9.27 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- EU High Representative for Common Foreign and Security Policy to visit KazakhstanThe High Representative of the European Union for Common Foreign and Security Policy Javier Solana will arrive in Kazakhstan on Wednesday, October 10, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Secretary General, the EU High Representative for Common Foreign and Security Policy.
- Average weighted rate is 120.90 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Monday against Friday by 0.04 and totaled KZT 120.90 per dollar.
- Export of grain to reach 9 - 10 million tons - Agriculture MinistryAccording to the forecasts of the Ministry of Agriculture, export of grain in 2007 will make 9 - 10 million tons, the agency reports.
- EU High Representative Javier Solana is expected in AshkhabadThe EU High Representative Javier Solana will arrive in Ashkhabad on October 10-11, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan PM met EBRD representativesThe Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov held the meeting with the group of the chairmen of the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) headed by the first vice President of the bank Varel Freeman on Thursday, Kazakhstan Prime Minister press service informed the agency.
- Kazakhstan President took part in CSTO Council sessionThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev took part in the session of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) Council in Tajikistan, the president's press service informed the agency.
- Sum of damage due to crash of Proton makes 9 bln KZT - Emergency MinistryBy estimation of the Kazakhstan party, the sum of damage due to crash of the carrier rocket Proton-M has made nearly 9 billion KZT.
- Documents on creation of EurAsEC Customs Union signed in DushanbeThe Presidents of Kazakhstan, Russia and Belarus Nursultan Nazarbayev, Vladimir Putin and Alexander Lukashenko signed a package of documents, concerning formation of legal base of the Customs Union of the Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC) in Dushanbe on Friday, the agency reports referring to RIA Novosti.
- Kazakhstan representative approved as EurAsEC Secretary GeneralKazakhstan representative Tair Mansurov has been approved as the EurAsEC Secretary General.
- Kazakhstan President suggested devoting 2008 to development of transit-transport potential of CISThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev at the session of the Council of the CIS leaders proposed to devote 2008 to development of transit-transport potential of the Commonwealth on Friday, the agency reports referring to the president's press service.
- CIS Executive Committee Secretary approvedThe Secretary of CIS Executive Committee has been approved, the agency reports referring to RIA Novosti.
- Kyrgyzstan to become CIS ChairmanKyrgyzstan will be the CIS Chairman, the agency reports referring to RIA Novosti.