Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan is interested in development relations with Iran in constructive spirit - N. NazarbayevKazakhstan is interested in development relations with Iran in constructive spirit. The President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev said during the negotiations in Teheran with the President of the Islamic Republic Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Monday, October 15. Nursultan Nazarbayev, being in Teheran with the official visit, and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad held negotiations in the narrow and expanded structure in the palace of the President of Iran.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for October 17:
- Kyrgyzstan President elected chairman of Ak-Zhol PartyThe President of Kyrgyzstan Kurmanbek Bakiyev has been elected the chairman of new Ak-Zhol Party on Monday during the Constituent Congress, the agency reports.
- Azerbaijan President to participate in summit of leaders of Caspian littoral statesThe President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev left for Iran today to pay a working visit to Iran to participate in the summit of the leaders of the Caspian littoral states, the president's press service informed the agency.
- Astana hosts EU - Kazakhstan subcommittee sessionThe sixth session of subcommittee for justice and law and order the European Union - Kazakhstan is taking place in Astana, the agency reports.
- Azerbaijan State Oil Company to open representation in KazakhstanThe State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR) plans to open the representation in Kazakhstan, the President of the state oil company Rovnag Abdullayev informed on Monday, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for October 16:
- Kazakhstan government suggests reducing deficit of republican budget of 2007 by 41.4 bln KZTThe government of Kazakhstan suggests reducing deficit of the republican budget of 2007 to 41.4 bln KZT, the government's press service informed.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 15 basic items and made 9.02 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on October 16, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 15 basic items and made 9.02 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Launch of satellites GlobalStar planned for October 21 from BaikonurThe launch of the satellites GlobalStar by means of the carrier rocket Soyuz-FG scheduled for Sunday, October 21 is being prepared at Baikonur," the agency reports referring to the press service of the Federal Space Center Baikonur.
- Agency for competition protection created in KazakhstanThe leader of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev signed the decree on the measures on further development of the system of the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Monday, according to which the Agency of Kazakhstan for competition protection has been created, the agency reports referring to the president's press service.
- Average weighted rate is 120.74 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased on Tuesday against Monday by 0.08 and totaled KZT 120.74 per dollar.
- Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Azerbaijan, Georgia released by president's decreeThe Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Azerbaijan and Georgia has been dismissed on Monday, the agency reports referring to the official site of the president.
- Oil production in Kazakhstan to reach 120-130 million tons by 2015 - MynbayevOil production in Kazakhstan is expected by 2015 to reach 120-130 million tons, taking into account the capacity of the Caspian shelf; volumes of extraction of gas will reach 70 billion cubic meters, the Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of Kazakhstan Sauat Mynbayev said at the international conference Strategy of Kazakhstan-2030: the results of the 10 anniversary and prospects at the session on the fifth priority - Energy resources on Friday, the agency reports referring to the Energy Ministry press service.
- Prime Minister charged Energy Ministry to develop energy economy programThe Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Monday charged the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources to develop energy economy program and the bill on Energy Economy till December, the agency reports.
- Prime Minister - price situation in food market stabilizedThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov considers that price situation in the food market of the country has been stabilized.
- Government to amend budget of 2007 and project of republican budget for 2008The government will introduce amendments to the budget of 2007 and the project of the republican budget for 2008.