Now viewing: All news
- Kyrgyz President signed Decree on dissolution of ParliamentThe President of Kyrgyzstan Kurmanbek Bakiyev signed today the decree on pre-schedule dissolution of Zhogorku kenesh (parliament), the agency reports referring to the press service of the head of the state.
- Prices in world market of uranium stabilizedPrices in the world market of uranium has stabilized.
- Azerbaijan ratified a number of agreements with Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and IranMilli mejlisi (parliament) of Azerbaijan during the evening session on Friday ratified a number of agreements with Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Iran, the agency reports.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 20 basic items and made 9.13 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on October 22, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 20 basic items and made 9.13 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- NATO representative for Southern Caucasus arrived in BakuNATO representative for Southern Caucasus Zbignev Ribatski arrived for a visit in Baku on Friday, the agency reports.
- Rocket Soyuz-FG, four satellites GlobalStar launched from BaikonurThe rocket Soyuz-FG with four satellites GlobalStar were launched from Baikonur, the agency reports.
- Referendum took place in KyrgyzstanReferendum took place in Kyrgyzstan, where the new editions of the Constitution and the Code on Elections have been introduced, the agency reports referring to the Central Electoral Commission of Kazakhstan.
- Minister of Labor and Social Protection visited Magystau oblastOn October 19, in the second half of the day, the Minister of Labor and Social Protection of Kazakhstan Berdybek Saparbayev visited Aktau for a short-term visit, the agency reports.
- Work on Budgetary code to be speed up - MusinThe chairman of the Majilis of the Parliament of the country Aslan Musin charged to speed up the work on the Budgetary code during the session of the bureau of the chamber, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Majilis of the Parliament.
- Masimov charged law enforcement bodies to stop activity of secondhand dealer companiesThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov charged the law enforcement bodies of Kazakhstan along with the Committee competition protection to stop activity of secondhand dealer companies up to criminal punishment.
- Kazakhstan to take part in annual Inter-religious meeting for peace in NaplesThe delegation of the Republic of Kazakhstan headed by the chairman of the Senate of the Parliament, the chairman of the Secretariat of the congress of the leaders of world and traditional religions Kasym-Zhomart Tokayev will visit Italy and Vatican on October 21-24, the agency reports referring to the Senate press service.
- Average weighted rate is 120.71 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased on Monday against Friday by 0.16 and totaled KZT 120.71 per dollar.
- Kazakhstan vice Internal Affairs Minister met US representative of Department of StateVice Minister of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan Alik Shpekbayev met the USA State Department executive for monitoring and counteracting human trafficking Brittany Brown on Saturday in the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the center of information and public relations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan informed the agency.
- Tajikistan to join Customs Union within EurAsEC - Customs serviceTajikistan is preparing for joining Customs Union within the EurAsEC limits, the first deputy chairman of the Customs service at the government of Tajikistan Nyematboy Rakhmatov stated on Friday, the agency reports.
- Main theme of 18 plenary session of Council of foreign investors is environment protectionThe issues of steady development and the environment protection will be discussed at the 18th plenary session of the Council of foreign investors at the President of Kazakhstan that will take place on December 7, 2007 in Astana with participation of the leader of the state, the press service of the Ministry of Environment Protection informed the agency on Friday.
- Germany interested in supply of energy from Caspian region - Minister of Economics of GermanyGermany is interested in energy supply from the Caspian region, the Federal Minister of Economics and Technologies of Germany Michael Gloss said on Friday in Baku at the opening ceremony of the Azerbaijan-German forum on Friday, the agency reports.
- Joint plan of realization of Agreement on partnership and cooperation between Kazakhstan and EU presented in Astana
Joint plan of realization of Agreement on partnership and cooperation between Kazakhstan and EU presented in AstanaThe joint plan of realization of the Agreement on partnership and cooperation between Kazakhstan and the European Union was presented in Astana, the final presentation of which will take place on December 18 in Brussels, the agency reports.