Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for November 1:
- Development mass media self-regulation in Central Asia to discuss in DushanbeThe ninth Central Asian conference of mass media - Development self-regulation of mass media in Central Asia: on the way to independent and responsible mass media will be held on November 1-2 in Dushanbe, the agency reports.
- EurAsEC experts discussed provision of medical productsThe session of the working group for cooperation in the field of provision of the population of the EurAsEC member states with medical products, medical equipment and products for medical purpose took place in the capital of Kyrgyzstan on Tuesday, the agency reports referring to the press service of Health Ministry of Kazakhstan.
- ADB President to meet leaders of Central Asian statesThe first official visit of the President of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) Haruhiko Kuroda to the Central Asian countries: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan will begin on November 5, the agency reports referring to ADB press service.
- Majilismen met parliamentary delegation of GermanyThe chairman of the Majilis Committee of Kazakhstan for International Affairs, Defense and Security Nurbah Rustemov held the meeting with the parliamentary delegation Germany headed by the deputy of the Bundestag Maria Flachsbarth on Tuesday, the agency reports referring to the message of the Majilis press service.
- Kazakhstan President, ADB chairman discussed prospects of cooperationThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev and the chairman of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) Haruhiko Kuroda discussed prospects of cooperation, the agency reports. During the negotiations the parties discussed the question of regional cooperation, including within the limits of CAREC.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 21 basic items and made 8.79 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on October 31, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 21 basic items and made 8.79 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.89 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased on Wednesday against Tuesday by 0.05 and totaled KZT 120.89 per dollar.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for October 31:
- State debt of Kazakhstan exceeded 1 trillion KZT for nine months of 2007The state debt of Kazakhstan exceeded 1 trillion KZT within nine-month period of 2007.
- Budget received VAT at rate of 463.2 billion KZTFor 9 months of current year the budget received VAT at the rate of 463.2 billion KZT, vice Minister of Finance Daulet Yergozhin informed on Tuesday at the government session, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan GDP growth for 9 months 2007 made 10.1 % - Ministry of EconomicsFor 9 months of 2007 GDP growth in Kazakhstan has made 10.1 %.
- Majilis chairman met CIS Inter parliamentary Assembly Secretary GeneralPrior to the 29th plenary session of Inter-parliamentary Assembly of the Commonwealth of Independent States the Majilis of the Parliament of Kazakhstan chairman Aslan Musin met the Secretary General of the CIS Inter parliamentary Assembly Michael Krotov in St. Petersburg on Monday, the agency reports referring to the Majilis press service.
- International reserves of Kazakhstan for 9 months made $37.1 billionThe international reserves of Kazakhstan for 9 months of 2007 made $37.1 billion.