Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for December 4:
- Prime Minister of Kuwait to visit KazakhstanThe Prime Minister of Kuwait Sheikh Naser Al-Mohammed Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah will pay Kazakhstan an official visit.
- Kazakhstan-Israeli foreign affairs consultations to be held in IsraelThe next Kazakhstan -Israeli foreign affairs consultations will be held in Israel on December 11. The Kazakhstan MFA official representative Yerzhan Ashikbayev informed at the briefing, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan, Libya to increase mutual commodity turnoverKazakhstan and Libya came to common opinion in strengthening of measures promoting expansion of contacts in the sphere of business and increase of commodity turnover between the countries.
- Ministry of Economics, EBRD discussed prospects of further cooperationThe Responsible Secretary of the Ministry of Economics and Budgetary Planning Dina Shazhenova and the chairman of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) representation in Kazakhstan Andre Kuusvek discussed prospects of further cooperation, the agency reports referring to the press service of the ministry.
- Baku is chosen Islamic culture capital for 2009Baku has been chosen the capital of Islamic culture for 2009, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Azerbaijan.
- November inflation in Kazakhstan made 3 %Inflation in the Republic of Kazakhstan in November, 2007 made 2.7 %, the agency reports referring to the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan.
- Environment Protection Minister met European Commission representativesThe Environment Protection Minister of Kazakhstan Nurlan Iskakov met the chairman of the European Commission Representation in Kazakhstan Adrian van der Meer and the first adviser of the representation of the European Commission in Kazakhstan Rezhin Rua, the agency reports referring to the press service of Environment Protection Ministry of the Republic.
- Kazakhstan to head OSCE in 2010 - Foreign Ministers Council OSCEKazakhstan will head OSCE in 2010. It became known, following the results of the 15th session of the Council of Foreign Affairs of OSCE member states in Madrid, the agency reports. Today the consensus of the ministers of foreign policy departments of OSCE member states has been reached. Finland will be the chairman in 2009, Greece - in 2008, Kazakhstan will head the organization in 2010 and in 2011 - Lithuania.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 90 basic items and made 11.98 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on December 3, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 90 basic items and made 11.98 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev received president of KazMunayGas CompanyThe leader of the state received the president of KazMunayGas Company Uzakbay Karabalin, the agency reports referring to the press service of the president's administration.
- OSCE presidency - not only great honor but huge responsibility - State SecretaryOSCE presidency of Kazakhstan is not only great honor, but also huge responsibility for our country.
- Average weighted rate is 120.83 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased on Monday against Friday by 0.01 and totaled KZT 120.83 per dollar.
- Council for cooperation with local representative bodies created in SenateThe Council for cooperation with local representative bodies has been created in the Senate of the Parliament (maslikhats), the agency reports.
- Tax on minerals extraction to increase tax base of subsoil users twice - ErgozhinIntroduction of the tax on extraction of minerals will increase tax base of subsoil users by at least twice. Vice Minister of Finance Daulet Ergozhin said on Thursday, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev met Crown Prince of Abu-DhabiThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev met Crown Prince of Abu-Dhabi Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zaid in Akorda residence, who arrived in Kazakhstan with a working visit, the agency reports referring to the president's press service.