Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for December 11:
- Embassies to be relocated to AstanaThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev considers that in the near future all foreign embassies working in Kazakhstan will be relocated from Almaty to Astana, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan supports compliance with its and investors interests - NazarbayevKazakhstan supports compliance with its interests and the interests of its investors, the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev said at the meeting with foreign diplomatic corps accredited in Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Proton-M, Russian military satellite Cosmos launched from BaikonurProton-M, Russian military satellite Cosmos launched from Baikonur, the agency reports.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 2 basic items and made 12.21% annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on December 10, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 2 basic items and made 12.21 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- CIS EC to consider development of long-term cooperation strategyAt the next session of Economic Council of the Commonwealth of Independent States (EC CIS) on December 14 in Moscow the participants will consider the question of development of long-term strategy of cooperation taking into account common and national interests of CIS member states, the press service of CIS Executive Committee informed.
- Nazarbayev receives congratulations on occasion of Kazakhstan election as OSCE chairman in 2010The leader of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev has received numerous congratulations on the occasion of Kazakhstan election as the chairman of the Organization of Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) in 2010, the agency reports referring to the press service of the president's administration.
- World market prices for aluminum stabilizedWorld market prices for aluminum stabilized.
- Average weighted rate is 120.78 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased on Monday against Friday by 0.02 and totaled KZT 120.76 per dollar.
- New Public Prosecutor appointed in AktobeAktobe city prosecutor's office has undergone personnel rearrangements - 43-year old Bolat Kulzhanov has been appointed the new public prosecutor of the city by the decision of the State Office of Public Prosecutor of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- EBRD received status of UN General Assembly observerThe General Assembly of the United Nations on December 6 approved resolution on granting the Eurasian Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) the status of observer in the UN General Assembly, the agency reports referring to EBRD press service.
- Steady development to become Kazakhstan's brand - NazarbayevSteady development should become Kazakhstan's brand. The President said during the 18th Foreign Investors' Council's meeting on Friday, the agency reports.
- Price for copper to go up in DecemberIn the world market of copper prices have gone down in November and for the last days prices have risen.
- President proposed to hold third Earth Summit in Astana in 2012The President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev proposed to hold the third Earth Summit in Astana in 2012.
- President charged government to develop proposals on introduction of ecological taxThe President Nursultan Nazarbayev charged the government to develop proposals on introduction in Kazakhstan of ecological taxes.
- Mittal Steel Temirtau to invest $500 million to increase coal miningMittal Steel Temirtau will direct investments up to $400-$500 million for increase in coal mining, the president of the board of directors of Arselor Mittal Lakshmi Mittal informed after the meeting with the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev, the agency reports.