Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for December 26:
- 300 billion KZT necessary for modernization of municipal networks in Kazakhstan - Orazbakov300 billion KZT will be necessary for full modernization of engineering networks of available housing in Kazakhstan.
- New vice Minister of Culture and Information appointedAmerkhan Rakhimzhanov has been appointed new vice Minister of Culture and Information of Kazakhstan, the Ministry of Culture and Information press service informed the agency.
- Kazakhstan hopes to increase Kashagan project share up to 16.8 % - MynbayevKazakhstan hopes to increase Kashagan project share up to 16.8 % - Mynbayev
- Kazakhstan government to restrain inflation in 2008 - PMThe government of Kazakhstan in 2008 plans to continue the work on restraint of inflation. The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov said today at the government session, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan political system corresponds to all international democratic norms - K. TokayevPolitical system of Kazakhstan corresponds to all democratic norms and criteria in the world. The chairman of the Senate of the Parliament of Kazakhstan Kasym-Zhomart Tokayev said at the meeting with maslikhat deputies of Almaty oblast, the agency reports referring to the senate press service.
- KASE index on December 24 grew by 0.04 % - up to 2632.27Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on December 24, 2007 KASE index grew by 1.13 items (0.04 %) - from 2631.14 up to 2632.27, the agency reports.
- Karimov received 88.1 % votes at presidential elections in UzbekistanThe current President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov by preliminary data received 88.1 % of votes, the chairman of the Central Election Commission of the country Mirza-Ulugbek Abdusalamov informed the journalists, the agency reports referring to RIA Novosti.
- Average weighted rate is 120.84 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased on Tuesday against Monday by 0.07 and totaled KZT 120.84 per dollar.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 5 items and made 12.36% annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on December 25, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 5 item and made 12.36 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Adakhan Mdumarov elected Parliament Speaker of KyrgyzstanDeputy Adakhan Madumarov has been elected Parliament Speaker of Kyrgyzstan, the agency reports referring to the information of Kyrgyzstan national news agency.
- Demand for steel to increase in near futureDemand for steel will be increased in the world in the immediate prospects. The analysts of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development consider.