Now viewing: All news
- KASE index on January 9 increased by 1.4 % - up to 2624.95Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on January 9, 2008 KASE index increased by 37.05 items (1.4 %) - from 2587.190 up to 2624.95, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for January 10:
- Call-center on tax issues opened in Finance MinistryCall-center on tax issues has been opened in Finance Ministry of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Realistic scenario to be realized in Kazakhstan economy in 2008 - SaydenovRealistic scenario will be realized in Kazakhstan economy in 2008, Anvar Saydenov, the chairman of the National Bank of Kazakhstan, said at the briefing in Astana on Tuesday, the agency reports.
- Parliamentarian proposed to develop agreement of citizens' participation in construction by sharesMajilis deputy Amanzhal Zhamalov proposed the government to create and approve a standard agreement of participation of citizens in construction by shares, majilisman said today at the plenary meeting making deputy claim public addressed to the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov.
- Earthquake struck Kyrgyzstan3-magnitude earthquake have been registered in Jumgal region of Naryn oblast of Kyrgyzstan at 13.04 local time, the Director of Seismology of the National Academy of Sciences of Kyrgyzstan Kanatbek Abdrakhmatov informed the agency.
- Cyprus and Malta changed to euroCyprus and Malta officially changed to the European currency since the 1st of January 2008, the agency reports referring to AFP information agency.
- National Bank to support banking system by providing short-term liquidityNational Bank to support banking system by providing short-term liquidity
- Finance Ministry does not expect drastic increase of prices for oil products in Kazakhstan- Ergozhin
Finance Ministry does not expect drastic increase of prices for oil products in Kazakhstan- Ergozhin"We do not expect drastic increase of prices for oil products," vice Finance Minister of Kazakhstan Daulet Ergozhin said in the interview.
- Majilis approved amendments to legislation reinforcing responsibility for illegal circulation of drugs
Majilis approved amendments to legislation reinforcing responsibility for illegal circulation of drugsMajilis deputies approved in the second reading the bill on introduction of amendments and additions to the Criminal Code of Kazakhstan on administrative violation of the law regarding responsibility in the sphere of illegal circulation of drugs, the agency reports.
- Michael Saakashvili leads at extraordinary presidential elections in GeorgiaAccording to all available information from the Central Electoral Committee of Georgia, Michael Saakashvili is in the lead at the extraordinary presidential elections in Georgia, which took place on January 5, the agency reports.
- Decoding of data of plane black box crashed at Almaty airport proceedsDecoding of the data of the black box of the plane Challenger CL-60 that had an accident in the airport of Almaty on December 26, 2007 proceeds; Almaty transport aviation public prosecutor Marat Tyuleubayev informed the agency.
- Gold and exchange currency reserves of Kazakhstan for 2007 grew by 16 %International reserves of Kazakhstan (in current prices) for 2007 increased by 15.7 %, the agency reports referring to the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 12.46 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on January 9, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 12.46 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.63 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Wednesday against Tuesday by 0.02 and totaled KZT 120.63 per dollar.
- KASE index on January 8 decreased by 0.5 % - up to 2587.9Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on January 8, 2008 KASE index decreased by12.22 items (0.5 %) - from 2600.12 up to 2587.90, the agency reports.