Now viewing: All news
- 226 enterprises suspended due to nature protection legislation violation in 2007 - Environment Protection Minister
226 enterprises suspended due to nature protection legislation violation in 2007 - Environment Protection MinisterThe judicial bodies temporarily suspended the activity of 226 Kazakhstan enterprises last year due to infringements of the nature protection legislation, the Environment Protection Minister Nurlan Iskakov said during the session of the Ministry of Environment Protection, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for January 15:
- Authorities of Almaty oblast to take down Krishna temple - Society for Krishna ConsciousnessThe members of the religious association Society for Krishna consciousness consider that the authorities of Almaty oblast are planning in the near future on taking down the temple belonging to them, the press service of the religious association informed the agency.
- Arcelor Mittal Temirtau Company to fulfill promises within 30 days - L. MittalThe promises given by the Company Arcelor Mittal Temirtau to the families of the killed miners and the victims during the explosion in Abay mine will be fulfilled within 30 days.
- Delegation of Congress of world and traditional religions took part in discussion of initiative on announcement of UN Decade on interreligious dialogue
Delegation of Congress of world and traditional religions took part in discussion of initiative on announcement of UN Decade on interreligious dialogueKazakhstan delegation of Congress of world and traditional religions took part in the advisory meeting, the initiative devoted to discussion of the announcement of the UN decade (2010 - 2020) on interreligious dialogue and cooperation in the name of peace in Geneva. The Senate of the Parliament press service informed the agency.
- Kazakhstan PM to supervise web sites of state bodiesThe Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov promises to supervise personally web sites of the state bodies and calls upon the first chairmen of the state structures to adjust the work of the Internet resources.
- Antimonopoly committee forbade Astana Energy to raise tariffs - telechannelAntimonopoly committee of Astana has forbidden Astana Energy Company to raise tariffs for the services, the agency reports referring to KTK telechannel.
- Governmental commission for investigation of reasons of mine explosion createdThe governmental commission on investigation of the reasons of explosion at Abay mine has been created, the agency reports referring to the prime minister's press service.
- Increase of prices for energy carriers is not major factor of inflation growth in Kazakhstan - Kakimzhanov
Increase of prices for energy carriers is not major factor of inflation growth in Kazakhstan - KakimzhanovThe increase of prices for energy carriers is not a major factor of growth of inflation in Kazakhstan, the chairman of the board of the investment fund Zeynulla Kakimzhanov considers, the agency reports.
- 23 miners of Abay mine recognized dead23 miners of Abay mine have been recognized dead.
- Average weighted rate is 120.45 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Monday against Friday by 0.02 and totaled KZT 120.45 per dollar.
- 32 rocket launches scheduled from Baikonur in 200832 rocket launches have been scheduled to be made from Baikonur in 2008, 29 of which are for space purposes and 3 test, the agency reports referring to Kazcosmos press service.
- World market prices for copper gone upWorld market prices for copper have increased, the experts state.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 12.43 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on January 14, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 12.43 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Кyrgyzstan to prepare for CIS and EurAsEC summitsKyrgyzstan started preparation for CIS and EurAsECthe summits, which will take place in Bishkek in 2008, the agency reports referring to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kyrgyzstan.
- Government to sum up results of 2007 on February 12 - PMThe expanded session of the government, devoted to the results of 2007, will take place on February 12.