Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan PM charged Agriculture Ministry to consider acceptance of Food Safety LawThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov charged Agriculture Ministry to consider the necessity of acceptance of Food Safety Law in the country. The Prime Minister gave the assignment today during the session of the board of the Ministry of Agriculture, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for January 17:
- Government coordinated launches of rockets of Proton type from cosmodrome Baikonur only for first quarter 2008
Government coordinated launches of rockets of Proton type from cosmodrome Baikonur only for first quarter 2008Government of Kazakhstan has coordinated launches of the rockets of Proton type from the cosmodrome Baikonur only for the first quarter of 2008. Vice Minister of Emergency Valery Petrov stated today at the at plenary Majilis session, the agency reports.
- First session of Azerbaijan-Turkmen intergovernmental commission to take place on January 17 in Ashkhabad
First session of Azerbaijan-Turkmen intergovernmental commission to take place on January 17 in AshkhabadThe first session of the Azerbaijan-Turkmen intergovernmental commission on cooperation in economic and humanitarian spheres will take place in Ashkhabad on January 17, the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan informed the agency.
- Miners of Tentek mine strike demanding increase of salary and improvement of working conditionsToday miners of Tentek mine of Arcelor Mittal Temirtau Company declared strike, demanding improvement of working conditions and increase of their salary. The director of the mine Ivan Sheredekin informed on it, the correspondent of agency transfers.
- Kazakhstan government defined accreditation bodyThe government of Kazakhstan according to the law on Technical Regulation defined accreditation body, the agency reports referring to the text of the decision published today in the official press.
- Majilis deputies to transfer money to Fund of lost minersMajilis deputies will transfer money to the Fund of the dead miners. The decision was accepted today at the plenary Majilis session.
- Indemnity for Proton-M crash paid by Russian party to Kazakhstan to make 291.8 million KZTThe sum of damage that will be paid by the Russian party to Kazakhstan as indemnity for booster rocket Proton-M crash will make about 291.8 million KZT.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by one item and made 12.42 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on January 16, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by one item and made 12.42 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev congratulated Saakashvili on victory in presidential electionsThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev sent the telegram with congratulations to the President of Georgia Michael Saakashvili on the occasion of his victory in the presidential elections, the agency reports referring to the president's press service.
- Nazarbayev received Minister of Internal AffairsThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev received the Minister of Internal Affairs Baurzhan Muhamedzhanov on Tuesday, the agency reports referring to the president's press service.
- Average weighted rate is 120.24 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Wednesday against Tuesday by 0.18 and totaled KZT 120.24 per dollar.
- Turkmenistan Ambassador met Kazakhstan Senate SpeakerThe Ambassador of Turkmenistan to Kazakhstan Mohammed Abalakov met the Senate Speaker of Kazakhstan Kasym-Zhomart Tokayev in connection with completion of the diplomatic mission, the press release widespread by the press service of the upper chamber of the Parliament informed, the agency reports.
- Maksat Kabashev appointed chairman of board of Investment fund of KazakhstanMaksat Kabashev has been appointed the new chairman of the board of the Investment fund of Kazakhstan, the agency reports referring to the Kazyna press service.
- KASE index on January 16 increased by 2.2 % - up to 2740.60Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on January 16, 2008 KASE index increased by 60.12 items (2.2 %) - from 2680.48 up to 2740.60, the agency reports.
- Families of victims of Abay mine to be given money for housing purchaseFamilies of victims of Abay mine to be given money for housing purchase