Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for January 24:
- Majit Esenbayev appointed chairman of competition protection agencyMajit Esenbayev has been appointed the chairman of competition protection agency.
- New chairman of president's administration and Kazyna chairman appointedThe new chairman of the president's administration and the chairman of Kazyna Fund of Steady Development have been appointed.
- Nazarbayev suggests introducing compulsory registration of business-structures in national economic chamber
Nazarbayev suggests introducing compulsory registration of business-structures in national economic chamberThe leader of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev suggests introducing compulsory registration of the enterprises in the national economic chamber, the leader of the state said today during the meeting with the members of the board of the National economic chamber of Kazakhstan Union Atameken, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev suggests minimizing state financing of domestic businessThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev suggests minimizing financial support of domestic business.
- Trading balance of Kazakhstan decreased by $800 million in 2007In 2007 trading balance in Kazakhstan decreased by $800 million, the Minister of Industry and Commerce Galym Orazbakov informed during the session, the agency reports.
- Ministry of Education and Sciences, Temir Zholy Company signed memorandum of cooperationThe Ministry of Education and Sciences of Kazakhstan and Kazakhstan Temir Zholy Company signed memorandum of cooperation, the agency reports.
- Chairman of committee of state control of emergencies and industrial security resignedIn connection with the accident in Abay mine, the chairman of the committee for state control over emergencies and industrial security of Kazakhstan Nurahmet Bizhanov sent in his resignation.
- Agriculture Ministry suggests introducing state monopoly on catching sturgeonThe Ministry of Agriculture of Kazakhstan suggests introducing state monopoly on catching sturgeon kinds of fish at the legislative level.
- Majilis approved amendment to legislation providing judicial authorization of arrestToday at the plenary session Majilis deputies approved in the second reading the bill on amendments and additions to the acts concerning application of preventive punishment in the form of arrest, the agency reports.
- Masimov does not exclude opportunity of increase of tariffs for services of subjects of natural monopolies after April 1
Masimov does not exclude opportunity of increase of tariffs for services of subjects of natural monopolies after April 1The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov does not exclude an opportunity of increase of tariffs for services of subjects of natural monopolies after April 1.
- Majilis approved bill on ratification of agreement between Kazakhstan and CICMA SecretariatToday at the plenary session Majilis deputies approved the bill on ratification of the Agreement between Kazakhstan government and the Secretariat of Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building (CICMA) on conditions of stay of CICMA Secretariat on the territory of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Annual Worldwide Economic Forum to open in DavosThe Annual Worldwide Economic Forum opened today in Davos (Switzerland), the agency reports referring to WEF message.
- Kazakhstan participates in World forum of PM's of Central, East Europe and CIS countriesKazakhstan is taking part in the work of the 4th World forum of prime ministers of Central, the East Europe and the CIS countries, opened yesterday in Berlin, the press service of the National Scientific and Technical Holding Samgau informed the agency.
- New chairman of land resources agency appointedThe Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov presented to the collective of Kazakhstan land resources agency chairman, the agency reports referring to the press service of Kazakhstan government.
- KASE index on January 22 decreased by 3.4 % - up to 2518.01Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on January 22, 2008 KASE index decreased by 89.28 items (3.4 %) - from 2607.29 up to 2518.01, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.26 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased on Wednesday against Tuesday by 0.10 and totaled KZT 120.26 per dollar.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 11 items and made 12.03 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on January 23, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 11 items and made 12.03 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.