Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 5:
- Prime Minister of France to visit KazakhstanPrime Minister of France Francois Fillon will pay official visit to Kazakhstan on February 8.
- Almaty akimat forcedly moves inhabitants of housesAlmaty akimat forcedly move people whose houses do not subject to pulling down according to the general plan of development of the city and its action will be disputed in court as anticonstitutional.
- January gold and exchange currency reserves of Kazakhstan increased by 5.9 %The international reserves of the country in whole (in current prices), including money of the National fund (according to the preliminary estimates - $21 555.9 million), have grown by 5.9 % and have made $40 717.2 million, the agency reports referring to the message of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- National Bank to hold five auctions of short-term notes for 125 billion KZT in FebruaryIn February of 2008 the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan plans will hold five auctions of short-term notes for the sum of 125 billion KZT, the agency reports referring to the press centre of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Astana budget executed by 116.4 % - deputy akimAccording to data as of February 1, 2008, the budget of Astana has been executed by 116.4 %: 5 billion 399 million 282.9 thousand KZT with the plan of 4 billion 637 million 615 thousand KZT. The deputy akim of Astana Ermek Amanshayev informed today at the operative meeting in akimat.
- Pensioners returned monetary raise to government - telechannelThe pensioners have returned monetary raise to the government of Kazakhstan, the agency reports referring to KTK telechannel.
- Zenith-3SLB, Israeli satellite Amos-3 launch scheduled for March 24Booster rocket Zenith-3SLB with Israeli satellite Amos-3 launch has been scheduled for March 24 from Baikonur, the agency reports referring to the source at the cosmodrome.
- 150 citizens of Kazakhstan receive education at universities of EgyptOne hundred and fifty Kazakhstan citizens are being trained in higher educational institutions of the Arabian Republic Egypt.
- Court pronounced verdict on claims of parents of HIV infected children in ShymkentAbay regional court of Shymkent has partially satisfied claims of parents of HIV infected children brought against the regional department of public health services.
- Miners of Zhezkazgan mines stopped strikeMiners of Zhezkazgan mines have stopped strike. Vice chairman of the professional committee of Kazahmys corporation Valery Boychuk informed.
- Corporate social responsibility should be of permanent character - State SecretaryCorporate social responsibility should be of permanent character. Kazakhstan State Secretary Kanat Saudabayev stated during his working trip to the Aktobe oblast on Friday.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 14 items and made 11.37 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on February 4, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 14 items and made 11.37 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Court refused ArcelorMittal Temirtau Company in satisfaction of their claim against Tax CommitteeInterdistrict economic court of the Karaganda oblast refused ArcelorMittal Temirtau in satisfaction of their claim to appeal the results of tax checks, a source in the Ministry of Finance informed the agency on Friday.
- Average weighted rate is 120.19 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased on Monday against Friday by 0.08 and totaled KZT 120.19 per dollar.
- Ministry of Labor to modernize system of social assistanceThe Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Kazakhstan plans to modernize the system of the social help.