Now viewing: All news
- KASE index on February 5 increased by 0.2 % - up to 2640.02Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on February 5, 2008 KASE index increased by 4.83 items (0.2 %) - from 2635.19 up to 2640.02, the agency reports.
- Ministry of Justice developed recommendations on preparation and registration of concepts and billsThe Ministry of Justice of Kazakhstan has developed methodical recommendations on preparation and registration of concepts and projects of laws, the agency reports referring to the Ministry of Justice press service.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 6:
- State Secretary accepted credentials from appointed ambassadors of Luxembourg, Chile and ZimbabweThe State Secretary of Kazakhstan accepted credentials from the appointed ambassadors of Luxembourg, Chile and Zimbabwe to Kazakhstan, the agency reports referring to the president's official site.
- Kazahmys Corporation resolved labor conflictKazakhmys corporation has resolved labor conflict, the press release widespread by department of public relations of Kazakhmys Company states. According to the press service of the company, the report has been signed on February 3, 2008 in the city of Zhezkazgan at the session of the special commission of administration of Kazahmys Corporation and the representatives of workers of Zhezkazgantsvetmet, according to which the requirements put forward by the workers will be satisfied.
- Astana Nur Otan branch to submit question on last re-calculation of pensionsAstana Nur Otan branch will put the question on last re-calculation of pensions to the central body of the party.
- Public Council for struggle against corruption created in Astana Nur Otan branchPublic Council for struggle against corruption has been created in Astana Nur Otan branch, vice chairman of the capital branch of Nur Otan Party Pavel Kazantsev said today at the press conference, following the results of the first this year expanded session of the bureau of the capital branch of Nur Otan, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan, Russia MP's to discuss questions of frontier cooperationKazakhstan and Russian MP's plan to discuss the questions of frontier cooperation in the second half of the year.
- PACE co-reporters to discuss Azerbaijan realization of its obligations to European CouncilCo-reporters of Monitoring Committee of the Council of Europe's Parliamentary Assembly (PACE) for Azerbaijan Andres Herkel and Evguenia Jivkova arrived in Baku, the office of the Council of Europe in Azerbaijan informed the agency on Monday.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 1 item and made 11.36 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on February 5, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 1 item and made 11.36 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Education and Science Ministry, World Bank starts realization of Technology Commercialization Project
Education and Science Ministry, World Bank starts realization of Technology Commercialization ProjectThe Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan along with the World Bank starts realization of Technology Commercialization Project, the purpose of which consists in creation of the model of financing and administration of science based on the best world practice, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan.
- CSTO experts discussed creation of systems for military purpose in regions of collective securityConsultations of the experts of the Ministries of Defense of CSTO member states concerning creation of the systems for military purpose took place in the Joint staff of the Collective Security Treaty Organization, CSTO Secretariat press service informed the agency on Monday.
- Parents of HIV infected children demand additional social benefitsParents of HIV infected children demand additional social benefits
- Kazakhstan established diplomatic relations with AndorraKazakhstan has established diplomatic relations with the Princedom Andorra. The official representative of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs Yerzhan Ashikbayev informed on Monday, the agency reports.
- KASE index on February 4 increased by 0.3 % - up to 2635.19Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on February 4, 2008 KASE index increased by 7.57 items (0.3 %) - from 2627.62 up to 2635.19, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan, Oman to accept joint plan of actions in foreign policyFollowing the results of the first round of Kazakhstan-Oman foreign affairs consultations, the parties plan to sign the corresponding protocol and the plan of action of the Ministries for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Sultanat Oman for 2008.
- Kazakhstan expresses hope for support of bill on cancellation of Jackson-Vanik AmendmentThe Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan expresses hope that the US administration will support the bill cancelling Jackson-Vanik Amendment.
- Average weighted rate is 120.35 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) decreased on Tuesday against Monday by 0.16 and totaled KZT 120.35 per dollar.