Now viewing: All news
- KASE index on February 11 increased by 0.1 % - up to 2578.98Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on February 11, 2008 KASE index increased by 1.25 items (0.1 %) - from 2577.73 up to 2578.98, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 12:
- Nazarbayev familiarized with new building projects in AstanaThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev visited city municipal enterprise Astana-General Plan where the presentation of new building projects took place, the agency reports. The participants of the meeting discussed eleven projects.
- Kazyna to solve strategic problems of fund - DunayevThe Fund of Steady Development Kazyna should avoid the projects that are not directly connected with realization of strategic problems of the fund.
- Informal summit of CIS presidents to be held on February 22 in MoscowThe informal meeting of the leaders of CIS member states will be held in Moscow on February 22 by the initiative of the President of Russia Vladimir Putin, the agency reports referring to CIS executive committee.
- Profit of Kazyna companies totaled 4.8 billion KZT in 2007Profit of companies, a part of the Fund of Steady Development Kazyna, made nearly 4.8 billion KZT in 2007, the chairman of the board of Kazyna Fund Armand Dunayev stated today, the agency reports.
- Majilisman Ural Mukhamedjanov to lead parliamentary fraction of Nur Otan PartyMajilisman Ural Mukhamedjanov to head parliamentary fraction of Nur Otan Party
- PM charged Kazyna to attract its branches to work with international financial institutionsThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov charged Fund of Steady Development Kazyna to accelerate the work on attraction of its branches to act as strategic partners of the international financial institutions.
- Fund Kazyna to realize program of 30 corporate leaders - PMFund Kazyna to realize program of 30 corporate leaders - PM
- Civil-engineering construction under Republican square to be continued on surfaceCivil-engineering construction under the Republic square - Almaly center, carried out by Basis A Corporation, will be continued on the surface, a source from the construction corporation informed the agency.
- Voting ballots for presidential elections in Russia to be available in BaikonurThe local election commissions have begun distribution of voting ballots for presidential elections of the Russian Federation in Baikonur.
- KazPrime indicator decreased by 8 items and made 11.20 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on February 11, value of KazPrime indicator decreased by 8 items and made 11.20 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Samgau Holding, French Thales Group signed memorandumThe National Scientific-Technological Holding Samgau and French company Thales Group concluded memorandum of mutual understanding in the area of development of information-technological services in Kazakhstan, the agency reports referring to the press service of Samgau Holding on Friday.
- Ministry of Justice proposed Kazakhstan to join UN Convention on immunity of state and its propertyThe Ministry of Justice proposed Kazakhstan to join the UN Convention on immunity of the state and its property. Vice Minister of Justice Dulat Kustavletov said on Saturday, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 120.35 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) did not change on Monday against Friday and totaled KZT 120.35 per dollar.
- Peres confirmed readiness of Israel to assist Kazakhstan in realization of new goalsThe President of Israel Shimon Peres during the meeting with the Ambassador of Kazakhstan Vadim Zverkov confirmed readiness of Israel to assist Kazakhstan in realization of new goals, the agency reports referring to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan on Friday.
- Chairman of Senate of Parliament, Prime Minister of France discussed questions of bilateral cooperation
Chairman of Senate of Parliament, Prime Minister of France discussed questions of bilateral cooperationThe Chairman of the Senate of the Parliament of Kazakhstan Kasym-Zhomart Tokayev and the Prime Minister of France Francois Fillon discussed the questions of bilateral cooperation on Friday, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan.
- KASE index on February 8 increased by 1.3 % - up to 2577.73Following the results of the tenders of the actions at the Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) on February 8, 2008 KASE index increased by 33.30 items (1.3 %) - from 2544.43 up to 2577.73, the agency reports.