Now viewing: All news
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for February 14:
- Kazakhstan plans to join WTO in 2009Kazakhstan plans to join WTO in 2009.
- Kazakhstan, Canada finished WTO introduction negotiationsKazakhstan has finished negotiations with Canada on WTO introduction.
- Majilis approved bill on introduction addition into Tax CodeToday at the plenary session Majilis deputies in the second reading approved the bill on introduction of addition into the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan On Taxes and other obligatory payments to the budget (Tax Code), concerning tax exemption on added cost of realization of residential building and (or) rent of such building," the agency reports.
- Majilis approved ratification of protocol on introduction of amendments to contract on EurAsEC establishment
Majilis approved ratification of protocol on introduction of amendments to contract on EurAsEC establishmentToday at the plenary session Majilis deputies approved the bill on ratification of the protocol on amendments in the contract on establishment of the Eurasian Economic Community of October 10, 2000, the agency reports.
- Russian Oil College ready to educate students from KazakhstanThe Russian October Oil College (Bashkortostan) is ready to train students and improve professional skills of experts from Kazakhstan.
- Monetary base increased by 3.1 % in January, 2008 - Kazakhstan National BankIncrease of net foreign assets of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan in January, 2008 caused expansion of monetary base by 3.1 % - up to 1509.5 billion KZT, the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan informed the agency.
- Commodity turnover between Russia and Kazakhstan exceeded $16.5 billionCommodity turnover between Russia and Kazakhstan, following the results of 2007, exceeded $16.5 billion.
- January inflation made 1.1 % - Kazakhstan National BankInflation in January, 2008 made 1.1 %, in comparison with the similar period of 2007, this parameter has not changed, the agency reports referring to the press service of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- New Tax Code to operate since January 2009 - PMNew Tax code should operate since January, 2009.
- Almaty akim satisfied with results of social and economic development of the city in 2007Almaty akim Imangali Tasmagambetov is satisfied with the results of social and economic development of Almaty in 2007.
- KazPrime indicator did not change and made 11.21 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on February 13, value of KazPrime indicator did not change and made 11.21 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- Deposits withdrawn from subsoil users to be transferred to Social-Enterprising Corporations - PMThe deposits withdrawn from subsoil users not executing their obligations are necessary to transfer to Kazakhstan Social- Enterprising Corporations, the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov said on Tuesday at the government session, the agency reports.
- Pursuit plane MiG-29 crashed in suburbs of AlmatyA pursuit plane MiG-29 crashedIn the suburbs of Almaty, in the area of village Zhetigen, one of the pilots died, the agency reports referring to the source in the Ministry of Defense of Kazakhstan.
- Average weighted rate is 120.32 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) increased by 0.05 on Wednesday against Tuesday and totaled KZT 120.32 per dollar.
- Kazakhstan expects high ranking officials of Kuwait - MFAKazakhstan expects the visits of high ranking representatives of Kuwait, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- Meeting of experts of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan on Caspian Sea status to take place in Ashkhabad -Azerbaijan MFA
Meeting of experts of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan on Caspian Sea status to take place in Ashkhabad -Azerbaijan MFAThe next meeting of the expert groups of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan will take place in Ashkhabad to define the median line of the Caspian Sea, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Azerbaijan Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Tuesday.